Gracie Torrance

I'm getting ready to send my son (15) to California for the weekend with my brother and sister who asked him to go last minute. He wants to attend a class at the Torrance school and hopefully meet Rener and Ryron. Does anyone know if they are there on Saturdays (June 15) or any other info on the hours. We are Gracie family members as well. Phone Post 3.0

Try messaging forum member named "12"...he's really cool about helping people out coming to Gracie Academy. Hope everything works out for you.

Awesome thanks for the info Phone Post 3.0

:)

Ttt hopefully 12 will read Phone Post 3.0

Rener will be there , RYRON is out in Beverly Hills academy at times .. Master cycle is @ 9am , combatives @10
( Saturday ^)
See you on the mats ! Best of luck to you Phone Post 3.0

Dag5 - Rener will be there , RYRON is out in Beverly Hills academy at times .. Master cycle is @ 9am , combatives @10
( Saturday ^)
See you on the mats ! Best of luck to you Phone Post 3.0

i hope so,he will be getting ready to leave for flint. 

rener is working on a special project with a  13 old kid right now, so i dont know what is going to happend with his schedule from this point on.what ever happends when your son shows up he will be taken care of.

please email me with all info ,we should get a waiver signed by you.fax or email?

I will sign whatever is needed. Phone Post 3.0

Oh planning this trip is beginning to be a pain. Phone Post 3.0

Flights are full so son may have to fly alone Phone Post 3.0