Gracie v. Gomi!!

My logic says Gomi should win (even though I have only seen highlights of the BJ fight). But after Ralph's last fight...you never know.

Hey Alex, I know this question has been asked before. But any chance that the ROTR fights will go public on DVD? I want to see the BJ and Charuto fights.

My favorite gomi fight was one I cant remember but he kept throwing punches so wildley and the ref got in between him and the opponent and he was still tossing punches.

Gomi is like a smaller version of Ortiz with better submissions and better chin and standup.

"In the second round of BJ v Gomi, BJ broke Gomi's right cheek bone and he just shook it off."

i didn't know that about his cheek bone but i was there live and i'll vouch for the fact that Gomi is one tough son of a bitch...

we were with Rigan Machado later when we were showing him the fight and although he acknowledged that BJ was clearly dominating the fight in every aspect, he did commend Gomi also on having huge heart because he kept coming forward for more punishment from BJ... his face after the fight definitely was a testimony to the punishment he absorbed...

also equally impressed with his sportsmanship with all the praise he gave BJ in his post-fight interview in the ring...

I think it will be simmilar to the BJ Gomi Fight. After all Ralph trained BJ untill purple belt and he got his black from some one else a couple years later.

Gomi's face and NOSE was completely jacked after the
fight (BJ v Gomi) for the next few nights.

He is a warrior though.

"I think it will be simmilar to the BJ Gomi Fight. After all Ralph trained BJ untill purple belt and he got his black from some one else a couple years later."

Dude, I posted before on this. Besides BJ's closed guard, his game looks and feels way different than Ralph's game. Sure he was influenced in Ralph in a positive way when he trained there. But there games are not similar.

"IN Gomi's latest interview he seems a little more focused for this fight then he was for BJ and maybe Hellboy."

Jon Hancock, did you read somewhere that Ralph may be fighting Gomi?

Gomi by TKO

BJ beating Gomi shocked me in truth. Yeah, yeah, I knew BJ was damn talented, but Gomi is just SO tough...that I thought that he would find a way to win.

Still, I see Gomi coming back strong and being #1 at 155 again. (really want him to rematch Hansen and fight Shoalin)

(and BJ in a couple of years ;o) (although history would probably repeat itself I suppose)