Grandpaw Vitor goes full simp whiteknighting Sean O'Malley's doormat wife

Vitor is deeply saddened that Suga is a negative role model and would love to “punch his ugly face in a boxing match”.

Did someone switch up his test vials with estrogen? Embarrassing. Sugga’s wife isnt even hot.

https://twitter.com/vitorbelfort/status/1695435384560189806?s=20

Should proud Christian Vitor really want to use violence against the (likely) atheist O’Malley because he chooses to live in an open relationship?

Vitor should have said he will pray for the sinner.

I don’t think Jesus would approve of Vitor’s response here.

No forget, Jesus. No forget, Jesus, Vitor.

3 Likes

Seemed more morality based than simping.

I agree somewhat but his wife is gross so of course he wants to step out on her if he can.

yabba dabba a morality lesson about cheating from a steroid abuser is like one from a guy who would beat up a delusional homeless man.

2 Likes

Birthday GIF by Saweetie

1 Like

1 Like

O’Malley has been pushing for a rematch against Marlon “Chito” Vera. While many agree that Vera hasn’t exactly amassed a streak worthy of a title opportunity, money talks and the UFC is quite high on the “Sugar” show. If O’Malley wants to get a chance to avenge his lone career defeat, there seems to be very little doubt that he’ll get his wish.

With that said, Sean O’Malley also has big goals down the line. He recently told ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith that he might move up to the featherweight division to obtain “champ-champ” status, or even take the Conor McGregor route and have a pro boxing match. The ideal boxing opponent for O’Malley is Gervonta “Tank” Davis (via MMAJunkie).

“I think there’s a couple ways of (reaching McGregor status),” O’Malley said. “Defending the belt obviously is one way. Putting a beautiful knockout on for my first title defense would do that. Moving up a weight class, but I’m not trying to fight (featherweight champ) Alexander Volkanovski. Hopefully he’s fighting Ilia Topuria. If Ilia goes out there and beats Volk, I would love to move up to 145 and fight Ilia. If Gervonta Davis – you know he’s (5-foot-3), that’s a fight that interests me.”

Yeah, easy for Vitor to talk, he married top of the line breeding stock while Sean smoked his first joint and woke up husband to the fry girl at Piggly Wiggly.

3 Likes

I want that fight next but it’s funny he’s calling for it now after Chito has a couple losses and Sean is the champ rather than calling for him before.

11ylyh

I don’t think this guy knows what simping is.

Sean probably went 25 years with almost 0 pussy. Let him live a little bit, now that he’s got some status.

3 Likes

Nigga you simping for Vitor rn.

Well as the champ you wanna welcome the guy who beat you before. As Adesanya did, fighting the guy who beat him in kickboxing, and always taking the hardest fights.

1 Like

Perreira was undefeated in the UFC and had just broke Strickland’s win streak in like 2 minutes. Chito is on a 1 fight win streak and hasn’t looked like a future champ in a single UFC fight. They’re totally different scenarios.

God made man smart enough to invent the science that led to steroids and other PED’s. So Vitor is purely an example of Gods glory.

1 Like

Yeah but he still wants to beat the guy he lost to.

1 Like