'Grappling' Magazine in T.O.????

I may have missed the boat on this one, but is Grappling Magazine no longer available in Chapters and Indigo's in Toronto??

I've searched two Chapters, Two Indigo's and countless magazine and convenience stores.

Anyone have the 411 on this situation?

Need my fix...:)

I saw a copy at Chapters(Markham) about 2 weeks ago(hwy 7 and woodbine).

???

I was just there on Friday...damn it.

I usually get mine at Yonge and St. Clair, at the magazine store right underneath Mix 99.9.

If anyone finds a store that has it currently, let me know. I'll be down there by day's end.

There's a small convenience store underground in College Park (Bloor & Yonge) where I pick up my copy every month.

My girlfriend got me one at the Chapters in the Eaton Centre.

I used to get mine at the Chapter's underneath the Paramount but they no longer carry them.

i just saw it at chapters in hamilton so maybe they were sold out or just restocking. take a deep breath joe.

They have had them in the past at a magazine store
on the south/west corner of Sherbourne & Bloor. I
haven't checked there this month though.

If you pick up December 2004's copy you will be completely updated with all of September 2004's happenings.......????????

Who thinks we need Ultimate Athlete or Fightsport back !!!!!!

"If you pick up December 2004's copy you will be completely updated with all of September 2004's happenings.......???????? "

Tell me about it! I was looking at the latest one, and I think the stuff in it was from around August/September. Good magazine, but they just need to be a little more timely with getting info out.

Oh, and Joe, they even sell it at the bookstore at my school (Humber College), so I would assume that if they sell it there, they'd sell it at the bigger bookstores like Chapters.

Chapters in Newmarket had one, I got it today.

sokescrog, i totally agree with you. You buy the magazine and they have pics of the last ufc 6 months ago. lol. I thought ultimate athlete was a much better mag personally.