Grappling tourney???interested

Hi

I would like to know if you would be interested to have a huge GRAPPLING TOURNEY. In march 2005. It would be in a college gymnasium: 2 or 3 huge surfaces (tatamis) Its IN SHERBROOKE CITY IN QUEBEC.

I know that many Québécois went to ontario to fight at joslin tourney. So we would like to have you_ ontarian in québec to come to fight. I dont know all the club in ontario and i'd like to know if they would be interested in the tourney.

so pls give some news and give me the email of all the club you know in ontario pls

sorry for my english I do my best

You can probably find most of the clubs in Ontario in the www.grapplearts.com directory.

Junior 44, this is Josh, I amnage Wagnney Fabiano Jiu-jitsu in Toronto. We are goign to the arnold gracie Worlds in March, so if it its possible please don't put your event on the same weekend.

info@wagnneyfabiano.com

Thanks guys.

More fighters wanna increase their grappling but they dont wanna travel. are they afraid to fight against new fighter??? or its only a money problem?

Junior, you have announced 3 tournaments over the past few years and eventually cancelled 2 of them. The last one was cancelled due to family problems, the first one with no explanation and people waiting at the door.

How do you expect to be taken seriously if you continue to do this?

The first time it was cancelled because college renovations and only one club didnt knew that and showed up
I appologize for that because it was announced on many forum.

and the last it was cancelled because of familly health problem...

HOWEVER THE SECOND TOURNAMENT WAS GREAT AND ALL THE FIGHTERS WHO CAME KNOW THAT i HAVE THE BEST PLACE IN QUEBEC TO ORGANIZE IT AND IT WAS WELL ORGANIZED; EVERYBODY GOT THEIR PRICES; AND THERE WERE NO INJURY; EVERY FIGHTER HAD AT LEAST 4 FIGHT FOR 45$;

i DONT DO IT FOR MONEY I DO IT FOR THE SPORT; SO IF YA WANNA LET GROW THE SPORT. SHOP UP AND FIGHT!

you wont be desapointed