Gray Maynard Speaks About Controve

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=1209

lol Please listen in at 0:29 seconds. Hilarious.

"I don't remember much about what happened... errr... wait, I mean I DO..." LOL!

wow, he really has difficulty stringing a couple of words together. Slammed his head into the ground too many times, I think.

I do think he deserved the win though.

lol yeah so do I based on the fact that Emerson tapped. Had he not tapped... we would have known whether Maynard was telling the truth or not. 'Cause I DO think he was knocked out (maybe not cold, but unable to continue).

Yeah, it seemed like he had a hard time expressing himself. I didn't notice the stuttering that much during TUF.

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=1209

lost in all this is the fact Emerson tapped with broken ribs. why is it ok for Emerson to tap with broken rips, yet Starnes was blasted for no longer being able to continue against Grove with a very serious rib injury. yet again inconsitency among the board, completely hyocritical ways exposed yet again.

Perhaps because Starnes looked like he quit out of nowhere, whereas Emerson was superman slammed onto his kidneys through the canvas. I'm just taking a stab at it here.

and who ever said that a DDT doesn't hurt for real lied...

Date: 06/29/07 09:48 AM
6175 Total Posts Ignore User

lost in all this is the fact Emerson tapped with broken ribs. why is it ok for Emerson to tap with broken rips, yet Starnes was blasted for no longer being able to continue against Grove with a very serious rib injury. yet again inconsitency among the board, completely hyocritical ways exposed yet again.

Deep-seeded anti-Canadian bias permeates this forum, WC17.

He should have won.

If it was a draw, Hughes vs Newton 1 should have been a draw.

That's probably what Pat meant. I agree with him, too.

Uh...um...man...I...man...uh...I...uh, remember not remembering...um...man...I mean...uh.

Paris Hilton put together better sentences on Larry King the other night.

lol!

"that is incredibly retarded. you assume with your post that the collective ug is one person. you would need to call out SPECIFIC individuals who didnt cry about emerson but did cry about starnes"

no I'd rather just call out the board. the Jackasses know who they are. same goes for Manny being allowed to quit, and the same goes for those giving GSP a tough time on his tap as well. exposed.

I think if both fighters cant continue after the first rd it should go to a judges decision.that being said, if you tap, you are accepting defeat. I feel like Emerson lost to an unconscious man. BTW, if gray wasnt unconscious, why did he consciously plant his face between Rob's legs?LOL

starnes injuries could not be visably verified...

everybody saw what happened to emerson...

It was a no-contest, not a draw

That's what I meant.