Great Deals on BJJ Books

I put this up in the main forum but I figured it would be better appreciated here..

Some good prices for MMA, BJJ, Grappling, and Judo books:

http://www.bjjbooks.com/

A student of mine is involved with the site.. Solid layout and great breakdown and reviews of each book.

That's a very cool site, Brad.

TTT

Good stuff.

Do you guys have any input on any of those books? I don't have many books and I'm looking to get some.. Hows Marcelo's X Guard book?

Marcelo's x-guard book is pretty good, he shows a lot of options and it has a cool little write up of how he started training and how he progressed. Saulo's is awesome and will be one of the staple books in years to come. Brad, if you want to check either of them out let me know and I can let you borrow them.

-Jim Bagley

Actually, www.SuperEconoBJJBooks.com is even better...

I just picked up "Mastering the O.C. Style 1/2 Guard" by Terry Nasoulia, "Top Game Attacks" by Drew Howe, and "Side Control Escapes" by Ari Bolden.

Saved a LOT of money.

I'll second AllianceAPA on the x-guard book.

The best part about it is that it doesn't just slap a few moves together....it really goes through a progression (including how to enter into the x-guard, which is around 60% of the x-guard section).

shen,
thanks, I'll check it out.. On a side note, I've never heard of any of those guys and I've been around BJJ for a while now...

Jim, thanks for the offer, I think I'm gonna get the Xguard book bc everyone seems to love it..

Steve72, thanks for nothing.

ParamountBJJ - shen,

thanks, I'll check it out.. On a side note, I've never heard of any of those guys and I've been around BJJ for a while now...

Jim, thanks for the offer, I think I'm gonna get the Xguard book bc everyone seems to love it..

Steve72, thanks for just being awesome.

Aw, shucks, Brad.  You're welcome.