GREAT ko Video (new)

i KNOWWWW this one will be on the forum for a while

im glad i posted it first..

enjoy freaks

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2w8Wp6dsQDo&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

"What's up with you mayn?"

LOL, too funny.

umm this has been posted many times...

unless you were joking then yes you were the first.

settle down punk

I love this vid. The guy fucks the girl in the back of the other guy's car then knocks him out and gloats. Every time that poor braided bastard closes his eyes he must replay that shit in his mind.

First time I've seen it.

Dumbass should've been hitting the woman instead of the guy fucking her.

Old, very old.

no hair pulling>?!?!

wow..and he still wants that? U at least take her home, have her blow u then kick her out.

BIG TIME, BIG TIME RIGHT HERE!!!!!!

Wow! He just got punked

That host got stabbed on one of cheater epps. I was hoping he took a right hook.

That punch landed and it was alllll over!

that was a lot of damn braids.

If my gf was screwing a dude in a car that I bought for her...I would not get back with her. In fact I would of took the car and made them walk

The hell is wrong with this show. you gonna pull something like this atleast hire some security guards who know wtf they are doing.

"The hell is wrong with this show. you gonna pull something like this atleast hire some security guards who know wtf they are doing."

They were bigger than the two dudes fightin you would at least think they were strong enough to keep em apart

They were keeping them apart....in a Jerry Springer sort of way. You know, just long enough for them to work up the courage to take a few wild swings at each other.

That punch that connected was luckier than Chuck vs Vitor in UFC 37.5. j/k

^^^ the punch that put Vitors ass on the Best Damn logo?

Yep, that's the one! ;)