Great reffing by Mazzagati

Looks like he went to the Dean/Rosenthal school for a few months.

Looked to me like he was trying to get the green-haired kid killed. Terrible. Phone Post

He gave him a chance. Good stuff M.

Thought it could have been stopped earlier but an obvious improvement by Steve. Phone Post

Ariel Helwani 

That was pretty poor officiating by Mazzagatti. Fight could have ended a minute earlier. BTW, he'll be reffing the main event.

The luches were landing on his arms, the only thing that bothered me is the kicks.knees to the body

If the green haired guy didn't like the punishment he could always tap.

If the guy is fully conscious how much can you really blame the ref?

Mustache Mazagatti gave him a good chance but he just curled up.

spliff -   Ariel Helwani 

That was pretty poor officiating by Mazzagatti. Fight could have ended a minute earlier. BTW, he'll be reffing the main event.

LOL, why is Ariel dissing Mazzagati? I'm glad he'll be on the mian event, at least it won't be fucked up and ended early. If Ariel wants to be a ref then go apply.

It doesn`t bother me one bit when people with bizarre hair cuts or hair color get spanked.

A chance to win a fight where he clearly crossed the point of having lost?

I think we need to have a debate about what we all think "a chance" is and whether or not the fighter maybe, possibly, against all logical assumption and probability, has a chance to maybe come back is even relevant in making that decision in that KIND of moment.

That was an absolute beating Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - LOL, why is Ariel dissing Mazzagati? I'm glad he'll be on the mian event, at least it won't be fucked up and ended early. If Ariel wants to be a ref then go apply.

Herb Dean AKA The Dean of Green or Rosenthal are a much better choice IMO.

I'm glad you guys bitching never saw Pride and the rules they used. You would have jumped on John McCain's bandwagon to ban the sport.

SecretSeraphim - 
ABE FROMAN -  He gave him a chance. Good stuff M.
Gave him a chance for what? Brain damage? IMHO, if the guy getting beat up is 'turtling' and facing away from his opponent WITHOUT trying to improve his position, he is waiting for the ref to stop the fight. Phone Post
Is his brain somewhere in his bicep? LMAO

First time in a long time I can remember screaming at the TV, "stop the fight!" Phone Post

I'm more upset at the match making. Why wasn't Gaudinot fighting Ferguson since both guys are natural flyweights? Not a good job by Joe Silva.

nah, greenhair coulda tapped if he felt he was in trouble. good reffing.

The stoppage was fine. Phone Post

Damn what a fight! Phone Post