GSP, Anderson, and PED accusations

Let me preface this by saying that I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT THINK ANDERSON SILVA HAS USED PEDs. I just want to show you that, according to UG logic, I can make a bulletproof case for him having used PEDs like people do with GSP.

Let's go over the 'evidence':

- Has fought as low as 168 and as high as 205. That's a 37 lb difference. - UG logic: STEROIDS

- His best friend and longest-standing training partner has tested positive for PEDs (Feijao). Birds of the same feather flock together. - UG logic - STEROID BUDDIES

- Was a good but not great fighter in his early career. As he moved up in weight, his performance increased. - UG logic - Alistair Overeem syndrome

- Used to look like this:

- Now looks like this:

Serious gains for someone who participates in a sport with a shitload of cardio, no? - UG logic - HGH smoothies.

Also, if you want to be extra retarded then you can also use those 'syringes' that we saw in a video tour of his house. Nevermind that it was a UFC video, and that the UFC probably would've tried to hide that if that really was the case.

I don't see how any of this applies to GSP who;

Has always fought at 170.

Hasn't had a close training partner test positive.

Has consistently been a great fighter (his only losses are in title fights).

Looks exactly the same now as he did 10 years ago.

DanHendersonsDentures - The guy on the left in the first picture is actually Bigfoot Silva pre-TRT.
Clearly it's K-1 Alfred E. Neuman. Phone Post 3.0

Tad Ghostal - I don't see how any of this applies to GSP who;

It's not a direct analogy. It was more my attempt to show how you can manipulate or twist facts so as to paint things in a different light Phone Post 3.0

Madrugadao - lol Jesus Christ. You are talking about a period of like 20 years. It's not like he put on 20 lbs in 6 months.

Also, he was pretty fucking good at 170.
That's a lot more than 20 lbs, friend. That picture of him looking super skinny, he appears to be close to or below 140 lbs. He now weighs over 200.

That is very, very hard to do - especially with the amount of cardio he does Phone Post 3.0

RIP LawlerComebackStory - 

It's not a direct analogy. It was more my attempt to show how you can manipulate or twist facts so as to paint things in a different light Phone Post 3.0

It's not analogous at all. The only argument people have for suggesting GSP is on PEDs are pictures which show his 'gyno' and 'hgh belly'.

Tad Ghostal -

It's not analogous at all. The only argument people have for suggesting GSP is on PEDs are pictures which show his 'gyno' and 'hgh belly'.
I don't think GSP or Anderson have ever used PEDs. That's what I'm trying to convey with this post.

With GSP, people take the very occasional 'HGH gut' and use their extended background in endocrinology and sports medicine to ascertain that he's on PEDs.

Just showing you can do the same with Anderson (because people don't accuse him of PED use that often) Phone Post 3.0

= Reaching

= Not so much

Kid Salami - 

= Reaching

= Not so much

Which one is Anderson in the top pic?

The guy on the far right? Surely not.

Lanceness021 -
Kid Salami - 

= Reaching

= Not so much

Which one is Anderson in the top pic?

The guy on the far right? Surely not.
The guy on the far right is Anderson Silva Phone Post 3.0

Tad Ghostal - I don't see how any of this applies to GSP who;

What's this about GSP not having a training partner test positive.

Before he was training with Firas he was training with Greg Jackson when Nate marquardt tested positive for Nandrolone and exceeding the T:E ratio. Carwin was also shown by a US federal judge to have bought steroids on the internet as well. Then there's the case of Rashad having one of the worst cases of gyno I've ever seen on TUF 2 as a Greg Jackson fighter.

I also don't buy that Firas Zahabi is anything other than a very suspicious coach. One minute he's sounding super innocent, almost playing dumb tweeting "we'll do VADA and WADA, I don't think either camp has anything to hide", the next minute he's on Canadian radio talking about what a huge problem PED's are in mma, talking about how easy it is to beat the tests and talking about various products for increased strength, fat loss, increased concentration, stamina boost and their clearance times.

Lanceness021 -
Tad Ghostal - I don't see how any of this applies to GSP who;

What's this about GSP not having a training partner test positive.

Before he was training with Firas he was training with Greg Jackson when Nate marquardt tested positive for Nandrolone and exceeding the T:E ratio. Carwin was also shown by a US federal judge to have bought steroids on the internet as well. Then there's the case of Rashad having one of the worst cases of gyno I've ever seen on TUF 2 as a Greg Jackson fighter.

I also don't buy that Firas Zahabi is anything other than a very suspicious coach. One minute he's sounding super innocent, almost playing dumb tweeting "we'll do VADA and WADA, I don't think either camp has anything to hide", the next minute he's on Canadian radio talking about what a huge problem PED's are in mma, talking about how easy it is to beat the tests and talking about various products for increased strength, fat loss, increased concentration, stamina boost and their clearance times.
He only occasionally trained at Jackson's, and it's a a huge camp.

Compare that to Anderson and Feijao - best friends, lifelong training partners and Feijao tested positive Phone Post 3.0

Tad Ghostal -

I don't think GSP or Anderson have ever used PEDs. That's what I'm trying to convey with this post.

With GSP, people take the very occasional 'HGH gut' and use their extended background in endocrinology and sports medicine to ascertain that he's on PEDs.

Just showing you can do the same with Anderson (because people don't accuse him of PED use that often) Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I get that. I just don't get why you're using Anderson as an example when they're completely different.

Although, I also don't understand why you're attempting to argue with the idiots who will actually argue about pictures being indicative of PED use. All you're doing is giving those sorts of idiots reasons to accuse Anderson.

In that early picture of Anderson Silva, he looks like the kind of guy that was going to eventually have his shin shattered. Pencil legs.