gsp best pound for pound

while the other champions have tough title defenses gsp continues to run thru his division with ease. now that fedors run is over, anderson was dominated for 4 1/2 rounds and brock almost being ko'd by carwin gsp has to move into the number one spot am i wrong?

He's been winning his fights, but winning by decision is hardly "running through people with ease". But yeah, I agree, he's No. 1 p4p

Might get flamed, but I agree. Before the loss I actually had it 1.GSP 2.Fedor 3.Silva.

(Oh and I am BJ fan too)

Radio Raheem - He's been winning his fights, but winning by decision is hardly "running through people with ease". But yeah, I agree, he's No. 1 p4p

how about imposing his will on them for 25 minutes at a time?

running thru ppl is  when u win 25 minute fights without being at a disadvantage for a minute. idk who else is near the top now after all thats happened recently shogun must be up there

sacredhate - 
Radio Raheem - He's been winning his fights, but winning by decision is hardly "running through people with ease". But yeah, I agree, he's No. 1 p4p

I love how when it's Jake Shields or Rashad Evans it's "Lay and Pray"....but when GSP fanboys chime in it's "Imposing his will for 25 mins". lol

nothing to do with fanboys some gsps constanty working so is shields but evans was terrible against rampage fighting for pure points thats all

I said I agree he's the No.1 p4p.

any monkey can finish a choke or land a lucky shot to the sweet spot,it takes top of the food chain skill to win 25 minutes out of 25 minutes

i cant think of any of Andersons decision wins where he has won every single minute

just sayin

Radio Raheem - 
sacredhate - 

I love how when it's Jake Shields or Rashad Evans it's "Lay and Pray"....but when GSP fanboys chime in it's "Imposing his will for 25 mins". lol

when Jake or Rashad make an opponents post fight face look like Fitches then we can say what they do is the same as what GSP does.

Also everytime GSP takes a fight to the ground he is already winning the standup and to show true dominance wants to prove he will dominate on the feet and on the ground.Just to let his opponent know he has no business in there.

Jake and Rashad often times take a fight to the ground because they are losing the standup battle.That my friend,is the difference