GSP doesn't want any of Serra at home

Hardcharger -
MIKERUSSELL - GSP would pound Serra in his Grandma's kitchen during Christmas dinner without feeling any pressure.

Best quote ever

Agreed.

I looking forward to the much anticipated and inevitable Matt vs Matt grudge match!!

I also think it will be difficult for Serra to earn another Title shot. Hughes will be favored when this fight happens later in the year..

what a fucking moron

"but he made sure he threw in the "if the fight happens""

He was talking about the UFC/MMA legalality in NY more than it was a shot at Matt. UFC/MMA is not legal in NY atm. Hopefully that will change soon.

I don't see Serra earning a rematch. He will lose to Hughes then the UFC will try to build him back and give him a "gimme" fight where he loses to Hazelett.

Serra is a world class jiujitsu guy but his mma is not at the same level.

"if the fight happens"

Serra is going to need a win to put himself back into title contention - that may not happen against a top opponent, besides the legality of fighting in NY state.

Rubber match, GSP is going to dominate him again, even moreso. Like he did to Hughes.

He threw in "if" because you don't promise a rubber match if the dude has not yet fought his way back to #1 contender.

A fluke would be if Matt slipped on the mat and accidentally smacked Georges in the face with his foot as he landed on his ass.

A punch that's thrown with the intent of connecting that does indeed connect is not a fluke.

That said, Georges beats Matt again every time they fight simply because he now knows he can take him down pretty much at will where nobody has an answer for GSP.

All this hate toward GSP, and not one person would say this sh*t to his face.