GSP Explains Advantages He’d have in Khabib Matchup

We just missed out on this actually being a possibility. Two of the greats.

1 Like

Prime vs prime, GSP takes this, no question. Plus Khabib wouldn’t enjoy the size advantage he does at 55.

6 Likes

GSP is too big. I can’t see Khabib bullying GSP. I also think GSP’s jab would be a problem for Khabib. I see GSP winning a pretty one-sided UD.

4 Likes

Prime Khabib who outstruck Conor and walked through Gaethje and Dustin like they were nothing? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Good luck.

GSP lost to and struggled against LW’s like Penn and Serra. There are levels to this.

GSP was not 1/10th the grappler Khabib is and his pepper him with a jab style striking is vastly overrated.

Khabib has exotic grappling technique GSP has never seen before. GSP on the other hand is an open book.

6 Likes

Maybe GSP should challenge Islam? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Facesofgspopponentspostfight.gif

It must be in an alien language, because no one seemed able to decipher the text…including the MW UFC champ.

2 Likes

Delusional or trolling? Or both?

Kebab was a poor mans GSP with shitty striking. All he had was the takedown. No title defences. You cant talk about GSP and kebab in the same sentence.

4 Likes

He was good at stuffing takedowns, that’s the extent of his grappling. Dude couldn’t even advance position on the ground, where the fight would end up… he has nothing for Khabib on the ground.

GSP would have no answer for Khabib’s exotic Dagestani shit

Same goes for Islam, but Islam could knock GSP out standing as well.

1 Like

GSP would push Khabibs shit in easily.

3 Likes

What’s he going to do? Hump his leg?

Khabib would choke him out as soon as the grappling started, unless he wanted to beat on his head the whole fight.

GSP trained with the danaher death squad, he is not afraid of Kahbib subs.

2 Likes

He fucking should be Khabib would cut through him like a knife through butter and so would Islam.

Usman Nurmagomedov as well.

How many people in this tub would beat GSP?

3 Likes

9g9Jp

1 Like

The fact is GSP is in the GOAT conversation with Jones, Anderson, Fedor and Khabib is in the top 15-20 conversation with Max holloway and Benson Henderson.

6 Likes

Khabib is only marked down for longevity, he is still way better than GSP