GSP Explains Advantages He’d have in Khabib Matchup

3 Likes

KO’d by Matt Serra but people here claim Khabib has no chance.

Fucking brilliant

And then went on 13fights win streak, more fights then kebab has in octagon :laughing:

2 Likes

Hadn’t seen that in a long while thanks

1 Like

A win streak where he fought to not lose.

Hip Hip Hooraaaay!

GSP is scared to strike since he was knocked out by Matt Serra, hell just wrestle me"

“He’s a little bit faster than I expected. I thought he was fast but not that fast,"

1 Like

Khabib has never been rocked.

It doesn’t even matter - I hate arguing about hypothetical fights but let’s be real - GSP was knocked out by a 155’er…the people saying one of the best 155’ers ever doesn’t have a chance are crusty lip tards.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Anyone saying GSP wouldn’t stand a chance is deficient

1 Like

Cuz all he does is jumping into crotch

Serra has HEAVY hands though

20131219123047_matt_serra

1 Like

Agree - but not as heavy as McGregor, Justin or Dustin.

I’m a big fan of Dustin. I hope he’s got that wife situation situated.

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

I disagree. I’m pretty sure Serra would fuck up an old man with a clean sucker punch.

3 Likes

Nobody that gets arm barred by Matt Hughes at any point in their career has anything in the grappling for Khabib

Khabib is lifetimes ahead on the mat as a 3x Combat Sambo world champ

tumblr_omvwspq3391upwz95o1_400

3ba51f86fa146438ad5f3b54165d4d02

1 Like

We will never know because kabib didn’t have the balls to challenge himself at his natural weight class

1 Like

I’m still holding out hope that the two can at least compete against each other in a grappling match one day

GSP should call out Islam.

Talking about this makes him sound lame and unsure of himself.

But better skills on the ground than all three combined.

2 Likes

People act like the loss to Serra is somehow an issue. Win or lose, the caliber of Serra’s opponents is leaps and bounds over Khabib’s. And he fought many of them in a division higher than where he should have been fighting.

5 Likes

Plus gsp quickly avenged it in a total shutout. There is absolutely no question that gsps career and legacy dwarfs khabibs. They shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence

3 Likes