GSP going to Bellator? Training with Chael (Pic)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNAse8UAM1e/

Careful. They can feed him to Askren over there.

Coker has no problem with co-promoting. It's a setup. GSP needs to run back to the UFC where the weaker division exists. Global MMA > UFC's WW division currently. 

Phone Post 3.0

I Swing Both Ways - 

Coker has no problem with co-promoting. It's a setup. GSP needs to run back to the UFC where the weaker division exists. Global MMA > UFC's WW division currently. 

Holy shit!

Is CRE multiplying or is this his/your new SN?

Straydog24 - 
I Swing Both Ways - 

Holy shit!

Is CRE multiplying or is this his/your new SN?

Was Askren not the undefeated Bellator Champ that left the organization and can't get a fight or not?

Was GSP vs. Askren not a rumored bout?

If GSP was going to Bellator, do you want him to fight the Champion Lima or the guy that beat Lima easily?

Make sense.

Are you saying that GSP should avoid, duck and dodge the best opponent available for him if he was to sign to Bellator?

He's not fighting Rory.

Straydog24 you and Georges St. Pierre have a price to pay on behalf of the SPORT of MMA.

The blood of GSP will serve to satiate the appetite of MMA's banished King. The true Champ of 170 lbs.

"He chose Ben to be his successor, because he knew he had the courage to do what was right, even if it meant giving his life"

Oh please let it be true

the fact remains that even to the hardcore fanbase,askren is a fan-kill'r and people just don't tune in to watch his fights[i really wanted to be a fan].coker was smart to dump his ass,butt hey,they could start a new all- blanket- league with Fitch,askren,tim kennedy and j.miller headline'n.....

Afraidtogethit -

He said he lost a bet on the habib Johnson fight to touch. Who is the big guy in the pic? Is his name Neil something? Can't remember where I've seen him 

Neil Melanson Phone Post 3.0

Afraidtogethit - 
kalki - the fact remains that even to the hardcore fanbase,askren is a fan-kill"r and people just don"t tune in to watch his fights[i really wanted to be a fan].coker was smart to dump his ass,butt hey,they could start a new all- blanket- league with Fitch,askren,tim kennedy and j.miller headline"n.....

I dont find his style boring because he always presses forward. He doesn't just dance around on the feet not engaging. Very similar to habib but even more impressive at times. But I come from a wrestling background so maybe I'm biased but I find him equally entertaining as a maia or habib or even the best strikers. People so dominate in their respective martial arts are a treat  to watch,  no matter what style of martial arts it is. To me that is.

now with kabib i can see and feel his 'killer' instinc and w/askren i can see mostly a win or 'sporto' instinc.now maia is just so beautiful to watch as is jacare,but i'm from a karate hockey background ,so i like'm ko's....ben should 'showtime it up' since they're both at rufuss....i really want to be a fan,maybe i'm just jelly of his chin.....

Lol. Fuck you CRE for Askrenning the shit out of this thread.

And GSP has never shied away from a fight. Agree or disagree?

I have gone on record saying that I like Ben as a fighter. His wrestling pedigree and dominance is on a whole other level but I fail to understand why you hold his MMA prowess in such high regard when he has yet to face any of the best the sport has to offer. Phone Post 3.0

GSP is probably just using Bellator as a negotiating tactic. Can't see him wanting to be anywhere but the UFC Phone Post 3.0

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mattconnolly/2016/11/18/georges-st-pierres-lawyer-ufc-206-negotiations-have-failed-still-hopeful-gsp-can-return-in-2017/#647ef2145c24

Afraidtogethit - 
kalki - the fact remains that even to the hardcore fanbase,askren is a fan-kill"r and people just don"t tune in to watch his fights[i really wanted to be a fan].coker was smart to dump his ass,butt hey,they could start a new all- blanket- league with Fitch,askren,tim kennedy and j.miller headline"n.....

I dont find his style boring because he always presses forward. He doesn't just dance around on the feet not engaging. Very similar to habib but even more impressive at times. But I come from a wrestling background so maybe I'm biased but I find him equally entertaining as a maia or habib or even the best strikers. People so dominate in their respective martial arts are a treat  to watch,  no matter what style of martial arts it is. To me that is.

I'm not from a wrestling background, and I find Ben's style fun to watch. His constant transitions and pure dominance is unlike 99.99% of the wrestlers in the sport. Dana still got a lot of people brainwashed into thinking Ben's boring. I'd rather watch Askren any day of the week over a UFC fighter like Clay Guida, who just looks to wet blanket peeps going head to chest, with pitter patter body, body, head, shots. Wash, rinse repeat for three rounds.

He's cornering Francis Carmont. He's most likely taking advantage of being able to train with fighters while he is there. A true student of the game. Phone Post 3.0

CRE why did you change your name? Phone Post 3.0

2, 1, 3

kalki - the fact remains that even to the hardcore fanbase,askren is a fan-kill'r and people just don't tune in to watch his fights[i really wanted to be a fan].coker was smart to dump his ass,butt hey,they could start a new all- blanket- league with Fitch,askren,tim kennedy and j.miller headline'n.....
Butt hey... Phone Post 3.0

mma ray -
Afraidtogethit - 

I'm not from a wrestling background, and I find Ben's style fun to watch. His constant transitions and pure dominance is unlike 99.99% of the wrestlers in the sport. Dana still got a lot of people brainwashed into thinking Ben's boring. I'd rather watch Askren any day of the week over a UFC fighter like Clay Guida, who just looks to wet blanket peeps going head to chest, with pitter patter body, body, head, shots. Wash, rinse repeat for three rounds.
I agree. I hate lay npray fighters, but ben is fun to watch. Constant transition and sweeps. If he can master stronger gnp or better subs and he would be scary. Phone Post 3.0

Turned into an Askren thread.

Dana saw Ben decimate the division in Bellator and there was no way he wanted his fighters exposed.  Ben will probably never be in the UFC.

Phil999 -

Turned into an Askren thread.

Dana saw Ben decimate the division in Bellator and there was no way he wanted his fighters exposed.  Ben will probably never be in the UFC.

Ok dude. Phone Post 3.0