GSP is back! Resigned and confirmed

Shit, he resigned already.

“I don't care how big you are or how much money you make or how much money you bring into the company — if you don't want to fight anymore, you shouldn't fight anymore. This is a sport you're all in, you can't be wishy-washy."
-Dana, January 2017

“I don’t think he does (fight again). There’s a certain mentality you have to have to be a fighter, and Georges St-Pierre hasn’t had that mentality for a long time."
-Dana, October 2016

“Georges St-Pierre will not fight again,” White said. “I’ve said that before and I’ll say it again. Georges St-Pierre is done. He is retired. He will not fight again.”
“He doesn’t have to tell me that,” White said. “I’ve dealt with him. We’ve been dealing with this thing. I’ve been in this since I was 19 years old. I know the mentality of a fighter that wants to fight and I know the mentality of a fighter that does not want to fight.”
-Dana, July 2016

“GSP is rich, he’s hanging out, he’s living the good life. He’s made a lot of money, he’s accomplished a lot of things, and I don’t see him ever coming back, no.”
-Dana, September 2015

GOOD CALL, DANA!!!

Taco muncher - “I don't care how big you are or how much money you make or how much money you bring into the company — if you don't want to fight anymore, you shouldn't fight anymore. This is a sport you're all in, you can't be wishy-washy."
-Dana, January 2017

“I don’t think he does (fight again). There’s a certain mentality you have to have to be a fighter, and Georges St-Pierre hasn’t had that mentality for a long time."
-Dana, October 2016

“Georges St-Pierre will not fight again,” White said. “I’ve said that before and I’ll say it again. Georges St-Pierre is done. He is retired. He will not fight again.”
“He doesn’t have to tell me that,” White said. “I’ve dealt with him. We’ve been dealing with this thing. I’ve been in this since I was 19 years old. I know the mentality of a fighter that wants to fight and I know the mentality of a fighter that does not want to fight.”
-Dana, July 2016

“GSP is rich, he’s hanging out, he’s living the good life. He’s made a lot of money, he’s accomplished a lot of things, and I don’t see him ever coming back, no.”
-Dana, September 2015

GOOD CALL, DANA!!!
He's sees these things