GSP is kinda weird as a non fighter citizen!

Legend

2 Likes

Mid life crisis

2 Likes

“It’s time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian.”

The hair just isn’t working GSP. Go and voluntarily join the annals of proud bald men like Bruce Willis, Sean Connery, who also look ridiculous with hair.

1 Like

Good lord I don’t think I even wanna see GSP-Khabib now if he’s gonna look like THAT!!!

1 Like

It’s crazy. If I saw this dude with his hair I would think I could easily kick his ass.

Fuck. I would be the wrongest person in the history of people.

3 Likes

1 Like

That is weird. Because if he was abducted by aliens they would keep him because he is the personification of perfection

ha gay GIF

1 Like

This

Looks like that treasure troll you took from the girl
in elementary school and gave a haircut. Shave it Georges!

2 Likes

Seriously??

I know he always kept shit hush hush and liked the chocolate. Having a kid was the rumored reason he stepped a way from fighting.

Has this mfer really been married w kids??

And shame on you guys for bashing one of the GOATS.

Of course he’s a bit off hes French Canadian. Which means he’s dressing and acting exactly as he should be

5 Likes

He keeps that shit super secret. There was a picture of him at his wedding tho. A black model and i think his son is Liam, about 2 or 3 years old.

Jean Paul Gaultier (JPG)

6 Likes

Love GSP. Embodies the martial artist ethos so well.

Having said that, he isn’t intimidating at all. In some ways, I think that’s actually better in life. He probably gets into a lot fewer scuffles/altercations than most “tough” looking dudes (on top of the fact that he seems like a gentleman).

2 Likes

Agreed.

Imagine if you were in a bar and you see male cyborg. And GSP is there too, with his whipped cream hair, and no doubt wearing a bucket of cologne.

Of the two of them you would only assume/feel that Cyborg can fight. Yet had they fought in say 2011, GSP would probably have been a -700 favorite.

4 Likes

This sounds like women ripping on other women.

2 Likes

Great fighter, secret bender

Georges is next level cringe but I enjoy it. A lot of it has to do with his age bracket and being French Canadian. It’s very affliction era. A lot of white baseball hats and shitty music. A lot of guys in their late 30s to early 40s still haven’t quite figured out how to dress themselves for their age.

1 Like