GSP looking absolutely ripped (beep!)

HillboFrateTrane - 
sillyscreenname -
ScreenName22 -

The HGH gut is gone for the moment

Plot twist, his gut bloat never was from HGH but his digestive issues and terrible former diet.

That makes zero fucking sense 

HGH gut is irreversable, so there is that.

1 Like
Malvert the Janitor -
JThomasufc91 -
Malvert the Janitor -
JThomasufc91 -

He's not human. I mean what a stud this guy is. Never talked trash. Always made weight. Always stayed in great shape. Truly the greatest martial artist ever. And it's not even close. Respect.

Ever? 

Yes.

Martial Artist? 

Yes

Roids

And he has big balls. 

ThatsHowIRoll -
JThomasufc91 -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Genetic specimen with unmatched work ethic. But I'm still saying he used peds 

no one gonna mention the gyno?

Gyno is Fabio Maldonado. A lot of natural guys look like GSP. You don't have to use steroids to have that look. Everyone's make up is different.

Not many ppl I know look like that naturally

Not many people are the arguably best hand-to-hand fighter in the history of the world. What a stupid argument.

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -
JThomasufc91 -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Genetic specimen with unmatched work ethic. But I'm still saying he used peds 

no one gonna mention the gyno?

Gyno is Fabio Maldonado. A lot of natural guys look like GSP. You don't have to use steroids to have that look. Everyone's make up is different.

Your opinion is invalid because you don’t want to believe he used. It’s in your best interest as a huge fan not to believe things that might “take away” from his accomplishments. 

Actually the word is called “evidence.” As in, there’s none of it. 

^ This idiot probably actually believes Trump colluded with Russia too, lol. Try looking up the word evidence, you’ll be surprised. 

1 Like
crashingwaves -
JThomasufc91 -

He's not human. I mean what a stud this guy is. Never talked trash. Always made weight. Always stayed in great shape. Truly the greatest martial artist ever. And it's not even close. Respect.

As a Canadian.... GSP please run for Prime Minister!  

Not kidding.... If he ran the country the same way he trains and seeks out the best to learn from... how could he be worse than the current options? 

What other world leader would intimidate him?  

I truly believe he would pour his heart and soul into it. Canada would be lucky to have him as a leader.

1 Like

Looks like a legit prospect. When does this guy make his UFC debut? 

1 Like

He seems like the type that will do a training camp just for fun. Think he just loves the training and challenge of the work. Doesn't need the pay-off at the end. 

Getting ready for Khabib, no doubt.

JThomasufc91 -
crashingwaves -
JThomasufc91 -

Not kidding.... If he ran the country the same way he trains and seeks out the best to learn from... how could he be worse than the current options? 

I truly believe he would pour his heart and soul into it. Canada would be lucky to have him as a leader.

Exactly... 

Another Canadian checking in here. I love GSP. His story is amazing. Severely bullied as a kid, anxiety issues etc… but has transcended all issues and became the GOAT without saying a kind word about himself, unlike boorish egoists like DC to name one.

And yes, I think he would make an excellent Prime Minister. The current douche has to go.

1 Like

This topic might be the next Tito Futo! Lol

Bend The Knee -

Fasting does wonders!! 

Agreed

Wasn't there a pic floating around not that long ago of GSP looking like a lightweight? Now he's got muscle mass again?

JThomasufc91 -

This. Avenged both his losses by finishing each in the rematch. I’m somewhat perplexed there is debate for the GOAT. GSP is the clear GOAT, IMO.

1 Like

He put Bisping to sleep, a fellow champion who went to decision with champions at light heavyweight. Yet people think vs Khabib will be a close fight. GSP beats the shit out of Khabib.

2 Likes
crashingwaves -
JThomasufc91 -
crashingwaves -
JThomasufc91 -

Exactly... 

At the very least Canada will end up with the worlds best alien invasion plan.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - He put Bisping to sleep, a fellow champion who went to decision with champions at light heavyweight. Yet people think vs Khabib will be a close fight. GSP beats the shit out of Khabib.

That was also years ago. Father time is undefeated

Bend The Knee - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - He put Bisping to sleep, a fellow champion who went to decision with champions at light heavyweight. Yet people think vs Khabib will be a close fight. GSP beats the shit out of Khabib.

That was also years ago. Father time is undefeated

Bisping - contender at 205, Champ at 185. Khabib defended the belt with tiring out opponents and eventual submissions at 155. GSP will never get submitted and was beating Mike on the feet.

*Please don’t bring up a 19y.o. GSPs armbar loss to a prime Matt Hughes with 1 sec left after winning the round.