GSP May not be scared, and Nick may not be in his

head...

But he is certainly rattled.

This is the roughest pre-fight he has been through... ever.

GSP does NOT entertain me as a fighter... but jesus this pre-fight shit has been great.

How intelligent is it to get an athlete of GSP's caliber pissed off. ?

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

You saw what happened to Cerrone against Nate didn't you?

The last 3 guys that "got in GSP's head" were Hughes, BJ, and Koscheck.

Worked out great for them.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - The last 3 guys that "got in GSP's head" were Hughes, BJ, and Koscheck.

None of them had him raising his voice. Not once.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Can't wait to find out.

GSP has a lot to lose here, I think. He must know that fans complain about his fighting style but changing that now just to kick Nick's ass is risky.

But I'm still hoping for fireworks.

DogtownKai - 
The Mouth - head...

But he is certainly rattled.

This is the roughest pre-fight he has been through... ever.

GSP does NOT entertain me as a fighter... but jesus this pre-fight shit has been great.

I agree. GSP looks legitimately uncomfortable.

Pre fight shit has been a nice change of pace.

Agreed. I like it.

DogtownKai - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I know, you run the risk of getting wrestled to death for a half an hour.

If GSP's opponents don't want to be wrestlefucked then it is up to them to dictacte where the fight takes place.  Too bad none of them have been able to do it.  Diaz will be no different.  GSP will control the fight and take it whereever he wants it to go.  If he wants to wrestlefuck Diaz for 25 minutes then he will and Diaz won't be able to do shit about it because GSP is ALPHA.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - The last 3 guys that "got in GSP's head" were Hughes, BJ, and Koscheck.

This. Diaz is going to get a pumpkin head on Saturday night.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Diaz quit on his stool and his crew of yes men enablers throw in the towel for him and his cultists will be all like, "GSP DIDN'T FINISH!  STOCKTON 209 DURPY DURP P2P BEST EVA!  HE RIDES BIKES WITH THE KIDDOS FOR FREE!  THUG LIFE FOREVER!" before they all commit ritual suicide.

I already have a variety of bets on GSP. But here is one more I'll take.  50.00 says Diaz has to go to the hospital after the fight .

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I already have a variety of bets on GSP. But here is one more I'll take.  50.00 says Diaz has to go to the hospital after the fight .

Sucker bet.

Everyone goes.

Especially someone with a head full of scar tissue.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Sucker bet.

So a guy who stands in the pocket and bangs like a gladiator might end up going to the hospital? Brilliant deduction. Phone Post

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

GSP is probably the most calm, rational, focused fighter in ther UFC...... maybe if Diaz gets him t fight with some emotion he can get GSP to make a mistake? Or GSP could just wreck the hell out of him.... I'll let ya know saturday night

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Yeah but that will be to try and fight GSP for a second time in a night

Posted: 10 minutes ago

Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up

DogtownKai -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I know, you run the risk of getting wrestled to death for a half an hour.

If GSP's opponents don't want to be wrestlefucked then it is up to them to dictacte where the fight takes place. Too bad none of them have been able to do it. Diaz will be no different. GSP will control the fight and take it whereever he wants it to go. If he wants to wrestlefuck Diaz for 25 minutes then he will and Diaz won't be able to do shit about it because GSP is a wrestlefucker.

fixed.

NO , everyone does not go. Fren ;-)

Ok, if it's a sucker bet I apologize and retract my statement.

Maybe Im hiiiiiiiigh. Puff puff give mother fucker !

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I think he will....to throw a water bottle at GSP

I knew that shit was going to come up about the 'hospital' fight. lol