GSP = Most Boring Great Fighter Ever???

KOS pranked him, stole his slippers and shit, he had to pay! plus, give credit where it's due, Kos is a tough mofo! Tougher than a 2 dollar steak!

Magic8 - 
 I appreciate his skill & talent.  he is clearly the best fighter in the world.   He also could've stopped Kos anytime he wanted, but was content to fight cautiously to the end.

It's because of his opponent.
As far as finishing goes, Kos never committed (and never felt like he could, in the first place). Eg in the first round until the 4th minute Kos didn't do a single thing.

Naturally the openings for the finish aren't there.

That was a masterful performance. If anyone thinks his fights are boring they are clearly retarded

Trolling is in a sad state these days

Quick5pnt0 - I LMAO at anyone who voted for that to be fight of the night. When Tim Sylvia jabbed his way to a win everyone here screamed for him to be beheaded. GSP does it and its FOTN. What a fucking joke.

Of-course it was fight of the night, whats the population of Canada?

The Anti GSP trolls are amazing idiots. Guy puts on a strike clinic and dominates him completely.

Really though, gotta give props to Kos for having a good chin, err, eye.

He wanted to finish the fight, like he said afterwards. But probably on the ground with a sub. Kos wrestling defense was just too good.

cm81 - If you want to see 2 idiots without technique swinging for the fences, I suggest you change your hobby. Maybe American Gladiators is the show for you, but you're ashamed to admit it.

It's also OK to want to see skillful and technical guys FINISH fights as well. People would rather see fighters engage and trade beyond jabbing one at a time.

Tenchu
GSP fan

Riley Freeman - Watching Jose Aldo is watching MMA at it's finest.
Watching GSP is watching point fighting.

Aldo legkicking Faber was the exact same thing as GSP jabbing Kos

you do something until someone stops you,you are an idiot if you think those 2 fights are any different

Not interested in seeing GSP fight again

the stupidity of threads like these!

2mmafreaks - Not interested in seeing GSP fight again

How can anyone say that is a boring fight???

GSP displayed a masterclass lesson in precision jabbing.

At the end of the fight I was wondering why the hell was Kosheck"s testicle stuck in his right eye.

Ew0k187 - 
2mmafreaks - Not interested in seeing GSP fight again

Exciting fight, not a boring fighter. Sylvia was way more boring in his run imo.