GSP Photos you should be looking at

Wow you guys are such fucking re**rds. I have that and trust me I have never juiced. Its a cyst/benighn tumor sitting under the skin on top of the muscle and when I get in shape it gets more pronouned as there is less fat on top and the muscle pushes it to the surface. Many of you probably have it if you got shredded at some point in your life you might realise that not everyone looks like a photoshopped underwear model. The doc says its absolutely nothing to worry about and is common as fuck. I actually have it on my abbs and above the flexor muscle in my left arm. FFS. You guys are so happy to rubbish a fighter online. If there is no test postive please just shut the fuck up. Fucking numbties

http://www.totalhealth.co.uk/clinical-experts/mr-dirk-strauss/benign-soft-tissue-tumours-and-other-lumps-and-bumps

Santo Amaro - 

Wow you guys are such fucking re**rds. I have that and trust me I have never juiced. Its a cyst/benighn tumor sitting under the skin on top of the muscle and when I get in shape it gets more pronouned as there is less fat on top and the muscle pushes it to the surface. Many of you probably have it if you got shredded at some point in your life you might realise that not everyone looks like a photoshopped underwear model. The doc says its absolutely nothing to worry about and is common as fuck. I actually have it on my abbs and above the flexor muscle in my left arm. FFS. You guys are so happy to rubbish a fighter online. If there is no test postive please just shut the fuck up. Fucking numbties

http://www.totalhealth.co.uk/clinical-experts/mr-dirk-strauss/benign-soft-tissue-tumours-and-other-lumps-and-bumps

I went to vote you up for "numpties," but apparently I have already used a vote on you in the past 24 hours. I don't recall what for, but keep up the good work!

Babymonst - 

honestly i dont even want to come here anymore

Fighter bashing, inuendos, getting involved in personall matters 

FUCK SAKE

how about a thread where you say WOW look at GSP double leg takedown or praise of any kind

same old shit anderson fan got hurt and cant take it so fucking dissapointed

100% agree. I am literally done with the UG. Kirik is a good soul and hopefully the essence of this place will have a rebirth but what with all the fighter bashing, fake confessions, trolling, racism, gay bashing etc I just can't be fucked. I know. I should STFU and expect this on the interwebz - well I guess I will. 

sgotwalks - 
Santo Amaro - 

I went to vote you up for "numpties," but apparently I have already used a vote on you in the past 24 hours. I don't recall what for, but keep up the good work!

Haha! :D Cheers for giving it a whirl :D

2breath2feel -
FadeToBlack - GSP is sick of himself, sick of having to cheat and he finally took a stand by stepping away from the game. He knew when he fought a doped up Hendricks as a clean fighter that he would need to cheat again to compete with these guys long term. It looks like with the money he has, there's no reason to keep playing that game anymore. Phone Post 3.0
What I'm unclear on is whether your take on "him being sick of himself" (very likely) , him having just taken what he was told to no questions asked, him being protected by the UFC and/or Canadian ACs (see Diaz fight) , or GSP justifying it with staying ahead of testing similar to lance Armstrong. Regardless, he is or was on PEDs. Phone Post 3.0
That first part isn't even a sentence, much less a coherent thought. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't matter. He's not fighting. Phone Post 3.0

That big red circle on GSP looks suspicious as fuck Phone Post 3.0

Edelweiss - 
ranier wolfcastle -

i have a couple lipomas

never roided or even lifted weights

I also have a few.

For those that don't know, they are benign fatty tumors. My doc said there is no rhyme or reason as to why we get them. Phone Post 3.0

Came to say this.

I've got a few lipomas as well. Definately not into bodybuild or PED's. lol

Edelweiss - 
ranier wolfcastle -

i have a couple lipomas

never roided or even lifted weights

I also have a few.

For those that don't know, they are benign fatty tumors. My doc said there is no rhyme or reason as to why we get them. Phone Post 3.0

+1

Started getting them after boxing gave me abs

Barbasol OOTFFTT - 
I AM A MOFO -
I AM A MOFO - Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.

Vote all you want, I've been negative before. How about you debate this while you're at it? Why did a guy who never used GH have an expanding GH gut throughout his career?

I still think Georges is one of the GOATS and always have placed him over Andy. Roids don't mean shit to me. I'm just not blind or willfully ignorant of them.
Don't forget to log out next time you argue with yourself Phone Post 3.0

Always amazes me how often this happens on the UG and OG, and it makes me wonder if it's a Cartman style Serbian Jew double bluff and the douche bags KNOW they're still logged in, but just want to up the trolling game

Seriously, see people arguing with themselves like every few days lol

sgotwalks - 
Santo Amaro - 

My VU for the day too.

Never actually bothered looking up what it was, but my doctor said not to worry

Never tested positive for any PED's in his career, therefore, regardless of how many threads are made conspiring about GSP and juicing are all wrong!

There is enough people getting caught lately, focus on them and not the ones that helped elevate the sport that you love.

GSP's undergone some sort of miracle skin pigment transformation and he's a black guy now? Phone Post 3.0

Congrats op on bringing the forum to a new low Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 
MattyECB - 
Barbasol OOTFFTT - 
I AM A MOFO -
I AM A MOFO - Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.

Vote all you want, I've been negative before. How about you debate this while you're at it? Why did a guy who never used GH have an expanding GH gut throughout his career?

I still think Georges is one of the GOATS and always have placed him over Andy. Roids don't mean shit to me. I'm just not blind or willfully ignorant of them.

Always amazes me how often this happens on the UG and OG, and it makes me wonder if it's a Cartman style Serbian Jew double bluff and the douche bags KNOW they're still logged in, but just want to up the trolling game

lol, you detectives need to calm down. hes talking about the vote downs from his first post. both posts are in agreement. there is no arguing. 

hendofanforlife -
MattyECB - 
Barbasol OOTFFTT - 
I AM A MOFO -

lol, you detectives need to calm down. hes talking about the vote downs from his first post. both posts are in agreement. there is no arguing. 

Was going to say the same thing lol.

VTFU for using comprehension skills above the 8th grade level. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler -

What the fuck is wrong with that last guys belly button?

When someone wants in on his glory hole belly button, he flexes and screams "ITS TIME FOR GLORY!" Phone Post 3.0

Sensei Milla 209TT -
hendofanforlife -
MattyECB - 
Barbasol OOTFFTT - 
I AM A MOFO -

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Sensei Milla 209TT - 
hendofanforlife -
MattyECB - 
Barbasol OOTFFTT - 
I AM A MOFO -

Wish I had votes for both of ya just for being the rare UGers who probably tie your own shoes.

For the tards, as these guys have pointed out I wasn't arguing with myself. I have no other accounts. I was referencing the rapid vote downs I got for a post nobody was arguing with. Not that anyone COULD argue with it, which is why nobody has tried and why it pissed you/them off so much. Reality hurts, especially for an MMA fanboy.

Like I said, I don't even care about roids. I wasn't criticizing GSP. I'm a long time Anderson detractor (may have been the first on this board and my last account was quickly banned for it), but even I didn't shit on him for the failed test thing. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

As for the lipoma thing....I have several of those myself and don't think it's an indicator even though I can't say I've always been "clean" myself. That gut though (and props to the guy that pointed out it's from insulin, not GH...you're correct)...

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/sites/default/files/images/image13.jpg

http://www.a1supplements.com/images/013113art.jpg

Sensei Milla 209TT -
hendofanforlife -
MattyECB - 
Barbasol OOTFFTT - 
I AM A MOFO -

Aww you guys ruin everything. Lol Phone Post 3.0