GSP Photos you should be looking at

My mum has a few in her back, they caused a bit of a panic when they were first discovered but thankfully just lipomas. Phone Post 3.0

I AM A MOFO -
I AM A MOFO - Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.

Vote all you want, I've been negative before. How about you debate this while you're at it? Why did a guy who never used GH have an expanding GH gut throughout his career?

I still think Georges is one of the GOATS and always have placed him over Andy. Roids don't mean shit to me. I'm just not blind or willfully ignorant of them.
Uhh what? Phone Post 3.0

RiddumRed - Anybody know what thats called? Vitor has it too. Are they Hernias?

They are probably lipomas or angiolipomas - technically 'tumors' but basically little balls of fat and blood vessels.  I have had one removed from my torso area and 3 or 4 removed from my hips/thighs areas... they are benign but sometimes they can occur in places that kind of hurt / bother you.

Jimmy Wrassler - 

What the fuck is wrong with that last guys belly button?

I think that's like a turkey timer or something.  He's a little dark though, someone should have pulled him out of the oven just a little bit sooner. 

Tahiti Bo -
RiddumRed - Anybody know what thats called? Vitor has it too. Are they Hernias?

They are probably lipomas or angiolipomas - technically 'tumors' but basically little balls of fat and blood vessels.  I have had one removed from my torso area and 3 or 4 removed from my hips/thighs areas... they are benign but sometimes they can occur in places that kind of hurt / bother you.

This. I have one on my anterior tibialis and have had it for years after getting hit there. Doctor told me to just leave it Phone Post 3.0

Those aren't insulin bumbs. i have a couple of those that are prevalent when i get ripped and i don't inject insulin.

I have a few lumps, and I'm 140 lbs. with no supplement usage in my past at all, legal or not.

Amazing thread. Quite the smoking gun. A condition the same losers are trying to pass off as proof of GH use, but it's shared by numerous UGers on this thread already, those who don't even work out, elderly women, and some adolescents. LOL at this fail.

Silva gets popped...threads made about gsps use??? Mma fan boy logic Phone Post 3.0

I AM A MOFO - 
I AM A MOFO - Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.

Vote all you want, I've been negative before. How about you debate this while you're at it? Why did a guy who never used GH have an expanding GH gut throughout his career?

I still think Georges is one of the GOATS and always have placed him over Andy. Roids don't mean shit to me. I'm just not blind or willfully ignorant of them.

busted. lol

And a lot of people with flexible abs who use diaphragmatic breathing will have a gut like GSP's under exertion. What is always missed when this thread is made is that the pics of GSP are taken when he's under exertion which is the only time his gut looks like that. A bodybuilder with a legit GH gut will always look like that no matter what they are doing.

And NONE of that means he doesn't use. I'm just pointing out that the evidence people like to latch onto is stupid at best.

t G G t - insulin injection

"The truth is that bodybuilders have discovered the most anabolic hormone produced by the body, insulin. Additionally, insulin has the benefit of being not only legal and over the counter in most states, but it is very cheap. A bottle costs less then thirty dollars and there is no need to worry about counterfeits. By correctly using insulin, in conjunction with human growth hormone and anabolic steroids, modern professionals have added pounds of mass onto seemingly stagnant physiques."
How does insulin do that? Phone Post 3.0

I got two of those and I have never taken any steroid or Test or anything.

Grew them when I put on 10-15 lbs natural muscle from working out harrd

honestly i dont even want to come here anymore

Fighter bashing, inuendos, getting involved in personall matters 

FUCK SAKE

how about a thread where you say WOW look at GSP double leg takedown or praise of any kind

same old shit anderson fan got hurt and cant take it so fucking dissapointed

FadeToBlack - GSP is sick of himself, sick of having to cheat and he finally took a stand by stepping away from the game. He knew when he fought a doped up Hendricks as a clean fighter that he would need to cheat again to compete with these guys long term. It looks like with the money he has, there's no reason to keep playing that game anymore. Phone Post 3.0

FUKIN RETARD

I'm not ripped but I'm 6' 204 lbs at around 10% body fat, I have never once seen one of these on my body. My friend has one but other than that I've never seen another one in person.

cheesesteak - Those aren't insulin bumbs. i have a couple of those that are prevalent when i get ripped and i don't inject insulin.

w/e you say there you cheesesteak eating fatty

UGCTT_EnderTL -
I AM A MOFO - 

busted. lol
Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - 
t G G t - insulin injection

"The truth is that bodybuilders have discovered the most anabolic hormone produced by the body, insulin. Additionally, insulin has the benefit of being not only legal and over the counter in most states, but it is very cheap. A bottle costs less then thirty dollars and there is no need to worry about counterfeits. By correctly using insulin, in conjunction with human growth hormone and anabolic steroids, modern professionals have added pounds of mass onto seemingly stagnant physiques."
How does insulin do that? Phone Post 3.0

Juicezillla explains

Blue plz http://youtu.be/9fsetSxDLAI

Oh man, does he pee out of that thing?