GSP Rushfit dvd

Georges St-Pierre brings his own MMA training camp right into your home with RUSHFIT. Workout beside GSP and find out what intensity really means. RUSHFIT will give you a workout with intensity fit for the cage.

GSP created an MMA fitness program that focuses on six primary training areas: * Strength * Endurance * Core Stability * Power * Flexibility * Balance and Agility

Everything you need to take control of your life: 7 high intensity workouts on 6 DVD's complete with two training guides to help you manage your nutrition and complete the GSP RUSHFIT training system.

Visit www.GSPRUSHFIT.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOFSxoKC7t0

After 8 weeks, I'll look like I could fight him? WTF does that mean.

* puts on tapout beanie *

Looks like p90x for people who wanna say they "Trane UFC". How long before chicks start seeing GSP and saying "thats the french guy from those infomercials". Hopefully he makes some nice bank off this, I wonder if its any good?

It is cheaper than alot of the follow-along fitness stuff they sell out there.

goggs2009 - Georges St-Pierre brings his own MMA training camp right into your home with RUSHFIT. Workout beside GSP and find out what intensity really means. RUSHFIT will give you a workout with intensity fit for the cage.

GSP created an MMA fitness program that focuses on six primary training areas: * Strength * Endurance * Core Stability * Power * Flexibility * Balance and Agility

Everything you need to take control of your life: 7 high intensity workouts on 6 DVD's complete with two training guides to help you manage your nutrition and complete the GSP RUSHFIT training system.

Visit www.GSPRUSHFIT.com
I don't beleive in S and C...

buy my DVD.

I bet the marketing people's heads wanted to explode when he said that in public, knowing they have the job of trying to market his DVD set.