GSP: There is a chance I will come back

He needs to come back so he can stuff Hendricks face with some humble pie

I hope GSP moves onto bigger and better things. He already has enough money and fame. He's a true champion.

MMA Lives Here - 
Andersons'sPiece - Of all the pics you could use good job pricks. Phone Post 3.0
Makes sense to me.

Hendricks beat him up - not only that, he beat him 3-2. GSP then took an "indefinite hiatus" and turned the WW belt into a farce. Now he's saying he might come back.

They used a pic of his busted up post-Hendricks face? Good, fuck im Phone Post 3.0

I think thats post Condit pic, never the less, some people bruise easier than others

ISawSilva'sBONEr - 
Bellator Fan - In Bellator Phone Post 3.0
Bellator won't be around bro Phone Post 3.0

Eventually that might happen but people have been saying that ever since 2008.

GSP has an insane work ethic when training. Really glad he's getting some time away - that could drive you batshit.

MMA Lives Here - 
Andersons'sPiece - Of all the pics you could use good job pricks. Phone Post 3.0
Makes sense to me.

Hendricks beat him up - not only that, he beat him 3-2. GSP then took an "indefinite hiatus" and turned the WW belt into a farce. Now he's saying he might come back.

They used a pic of his busted up post-Hendricks face? Good, fuck im Phone Post 3.0

That is a post condit picture, chief.

I'm betting he comes back and moves up to MW setting up some huge fights he is mentally gearing up for now taking this break.

He has no need to come back. I hope he just gets to enjoy life now. Perfect age for him to start a normal life. Phone Post 3.0

Ironhouse - Obsessive people go crazy when they have nothing to obsess about. I predict a returning GSP vs a Returning Silva in early 2015 because some times a fighter's name transcends a title.

So true. I had to work for one a long time ago. Easy tasks had to be made difficult. Thank god I left that job yes even in this economic climate.

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - He has no need to come back. I hope he just gets to enjoy life now. Perfect age for him to start a normal life. Phone Post 3.0

He has a very big seven figure reason to come back. He's one of the biggest PPV draws. After a hiatus, everyone will watch to see what his break did for him and want to see him fight after going so long without a GSP fight.

A fight with Nick Diaz, Chris Weidman or Anderson Silva would do HUGE numbers.

MMA Lives Here -
Makes sense to me.

This is exactly why they used that pic. So mental midgets would turn this into a Johnny/GSP thread and get more clicks.

Congrats. Keep chasing that carrot. Phone Post 3.0

Tao -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - He has no need to come back. I hope he just gets to enjoy life now. Perfect age for him to start a normal life. Phone Post 3.0

He has a very big seven figure reason to come back. He's one of the biggest PPV draws. After a hiatus, everyone will watch to see what his break did for him and want to see him fight after going so long without a GSP fight.

A fight with Nick Diaz, Chris Weidman or Anderson Silva would do HUGE numbers.
None of the above means he has a need to come back. You are confusing the fans' desire with his personal desire.

Sure there is always more money to be made, but he is in a position to say, I can now sustain my capital without having to fight.

And as we all know from various interviews with his coach as well as GSP himself, he enjoys training a lot more than fighting, so he probably has very little inclination and absolutely no need to come back. Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster - 

"It's only mentally. I lost fun doing it a little bit and I wanted to get it fun. First I started doing martial arts because I loved it. It's my passion. But then it becomes like a job and then it becomes a lot of pressure. And then all the pressure, the critics and a lot of stuff, the politics inside the sport, too, a lot of things happened that a lot of people are not aware of.

"I tried to make things change. And it didn't change the way I wanted it to."

The most telling part of the entire article.

That's what happens when your top star wants better drug testing and the President of the company laughs at him and says, "Yeah, good luck with that."

I hope he never comes back I'm tired of being bored to death by his fights, and judges scoring for him no matter what happens. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, for real.

That's just hateful. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here -
Makes sense to me.

Someone seems mad that Anderson got sparked twice and GSP left with the belt Phone Post 3.0

There's nothing I'd love more than to see GSP return.

But he's too good for a bunch of lying, cheating POS's like Zuffa and its scummy management. He deserves a better organization.