GSP 'very happy' with UFC announcement

Brock's physique gives straight men wood.

Gyno, Lipohypertrophy, protruding stomach with abs the size of fists, build, and prior to his last fight (where he was outspoken about being tested), being physically stronger than anyone he has ever faced by far imo.  What's funny is all the guys you posted, although either caught using steroids or admited later, still do not even have all the negative physical signs GSP actually does have.  In fact, other than Cyborg, GSP has the worse gyno out of everyone in the group, yet has almost no body fat.  

Nice picture.  Keyword:  signs.

da Vinci 81 - 
SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 
SinCityHustler - That's great. He will able able to stay clean and test himself as a natural fighter for a change. I for one welcome Georges back, no matter the drop in performance. Kudos to a pretty nice guy
Stop with the passive aggressive posting. You must be still heartbroken over Silva's multiple test failures and attacking GSP is the only way to take your mind off of it Phone Post 3.0

You're confused. I have no problem with any of the fighters juicing or doing recreational drugs. My only gripe is missing weight and point fighting. When I met Georges, he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I have no doubt he left because he didn't want to get caught cheating and knew he could not compete clean. If the truth isn't good enough for you, I suggest you pick someone else as your scape goat like Matt serra or BJ Penn. I have no issue with Silva or DIaz missing tests or Jones and Wand running from them altogether.

What are you even talking about? He came back from acl surgery in his thirties and beat the number 1 contender in the division while participating in ooc testing throughout his camp - something his opponent would not do. How do you come to the conclusion that he can't compete clean?

And he got lit up by a guy that went to a split decision with josh koscheck and mike pierce just a couple fights prior.

GSP has made every other fighter he fought(outside of a couple quick first round losses) his bitch for the entire fight. No one had anything for GSP.

Hendricks isn't some world beater. He's no better then any other top 5 fighter gsp has fought.

GSP declined, whether due to injury, age, poor training/nutrition, or drugs no one will know but gsp and his close circle.

But denying that he declined is just idiotic.

I hope he doesn't come back. I don't like seeing people fall from grace, it's amazing when someone actually retires at just the other side of the peak of their career which is exactly what GSP did.

Don't come back GSP! stay retired a legend.

Look one last fight did for anderson silva's legacy.

Babymonst -

we all have GSP to thank and dana owes him an apology

the way he speaks in this video about GOAT after everything he has done for the sport

The problem with Dana is he is to emotional. He lets his emotions get the better of his mouth. That makes him seem very unprofessional at times and honestly it is unprofessional behavior. He helped get the UFC on the big stage but he has been a bigger handicap the last 5 years than a help imo. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - That's great. He will able able to stay clean and test himself as a natural fighter for a change. I for one welcome Georges back, no matter the drop in performance. Kudos to a pretty nice guy
Why be passive aggressive? Just man up and say what you mean no need to beat around the bush. It's not like they bother to clean up fighter bashing around here anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Jamien604 -
da Vinci 81 - 
SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 
Stop with the passive aggressive posting. You must be still heartbroken over Silva's multiple test failures and attacking GSP is the only way to take your mind off of it Phone Post 3.0

You're confused. I have no problem with any of the fighters juicing or doing recreational drugs. My only gripe is missing weight and point fighting. When I met Georges, he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I have no doubt he left because he didn't want to get caught cheating and knew he could not compete clean. If the truth isn't good enough for you, I suggest you pick someone else as your scape goat like Matt serra or BJ Penn. I have no issue with Silva or DIaz missing tests or Jones and Wand running from them altogether.

What are you even talking about? He came back from acl surgery in his thirties and beat the number 1 contender in the division while participating in ooc testing throughout his camp - something his opponent would not do. How do you come to the conclusion that he can't compete clean?

And he got lit up by a guy that went to a split decision with josh koscheck and mike pierce just a couple fights prior.

GSP has made every other fighter he fought(outside of a couple quick first round losses) his bitch for the entire fight. No one had anything for GSP.

Hendricks isn't some world beater. He's no better then any other top 5 fighter gsp has fought.

GSP declined, whether due to injury, age, poor training/nutrition, or drugs no one will know but gsp and his close circle.

But denying that he declined is just idiotic.

I hope he doesn't come back. I don't like seeing people fall from grace, it's amazing when someone actually retires at just the other side of the peak of their career which is exactly what GSP did.

Don't come back GSP! stay retired a legend.

Look one last fight did for anderson silva's legacy.
When did I say he hadn't declined?

There was a steady regression from condit to Diaz to Hendricks. But saying it's only because he was now clean is false. I was saying he can still compete, and he can. But nowhere did I say he was just as dominant as he used to be. Phone Post 3.0

GSP_GREASED_MY_BUTTHOLE - 
This. It just goes to show that some of the most outspoken opponents of peds are users themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Right, Anderson Silva should have kept his mouth shut.

George is impressed with their performance. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - 
SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 

He had to retire you buffoon. In his 30s, he no longer has the endless gas tank or the sustained energy to lay on his opponents for 8 or 9 fights in a row without losing position. He lost plenty of position and got beaten from pillar to post by a fat, newb named Johny Hendricks. Let him use the gear and he'll be just fine but restrict him to his natural abilities and he's a shell of himself. Don't believe me, watch the fights yourself. Get the blinders off and develop an opinion for yourself. All you're doing is parroting what you read here from the fan bois.

Impressed with their performance?

ufc98newb -
Golden Boy - He's not comming back. Health issues.

are you an insider again, or a speculator?
^ LMAO

Golden Boy please elaborate on said issues. Brain trauma, knees, or something else? Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - 
da Vinci 81 - 
SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 

He had to retire you buffoon. In his 30s, he no longer has the endless gas tank or the sustained energy to lay on his opponents for 8 or 9 fights in a row without losing position. He lost plenty of position and got beaten from pillar to post by a fat, newb named Johny Hendricks. Let him use the gear and he'll be just fine but restrict him to his natural abilities and he's a shell of himself. Don't believe me, watch the fights yourself. Get the blinders off and develop an opinion for yourself. All you're doing is parroting what you read here from the fan bois.

1, 3, and 5. Georges won the split decision. Deal with it, sucka!

Dookieshoes -
SinCityHustler - 
da Vinci 81 - 
SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 

Talk about missing the point. Phone Post 3.0

Babymonst - 

we all have GSP to thank and dana owes him an apology

the way he speaks in this video about GOAT after everything he has done for the sport

Dana White owes GSP nothing. Zero. Zilch.
Just think about all the shit Dana is saying in this clip. Now imagine the shit he ISN'T saying.
There's a reason why he said that it's ridiculous for GSP to suggest extra testing. Why? Because he knew St.Pierre would back out when Hendricks suggested a different lab.
Which is exactly what happened.

GarlicSauce - I wish this was the case when GSP was competing. It would've saved him from unnecessary punishment he took from roided opponents.
Ha! Phone Post 3.0

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
Dookieshoes -
SinCityHustler - 
da Vinci 81 - 
SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 

Talk about missing the point. Phone Post 3.0

What point?

GSP_GREASED_MY_BUTTHOLE -
This. It just goes to show that some of the most outspoken opponents of peds are users themselves. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at said screenname... Phone Post 3.0