Gsp vs Ben Henderson super fight ?

What do you think, yes or no ? Phone Post

I'd say no at this point as Bendo doesn't have enough UFC history to be what most consider a super fight caliber fighter.

If you think about it's only after his Diaz fight that people have actually begun to respect the guy. Phone Post

Gsp would take this fight in a heart beat. Phone Post

Benson isn't on that level of p4p yet. Maybe in a year or two if they are both still champs.

SignsOfChaos - 

I'd say no at this point as Bendo doesn't have enough UFC history to be what most consider a super fight caliber fighter.

If you think about it's only after his Diaz fight that people have actually begun to respect the guy. Phone Post

Ben hasn't gotten enough respect for what he has accomplished. Yes his second fight with Edgar was extremely close. And he was probably lucky to get the decision. But the first fight wasn't all that close and he completely dismantled Diaz, Miller, and Guida in his UFC career.

Ya that's pretty much what I thought.. Maybe later down the road Phone Post

there's only 2 guys who have cleaned out their divisions equivalent to each other and that's GSP and Anderson Silva.

everyone else has a long way to go.

Not a good fight for Benson.  He's the perfect size at LW, and really imposes his size on his opponents.  His game is predicated on size and strength.  GSP is both bigger and stronger.

GSP wins that fight 11 times out of 10.

GSP would be bigger and would be the better wrestler and striker IMO. Noone is getting submitted in that fight so GSP would take it.

I would watch it though, and I do think benson could be 155 champ for a while. Phone Post

At this point in time, GSP would destroy him in every aspect of the game. Plus GSP's faith will be stronger coming into the fight, becoming a born again christian to beat Henderson not just physically, but spiritually as well.

YourMomMadeMeTap - 
MMALOGIC - 

there's only 2 guys who have cleaned out their divisions equivalent to each other and that's GSP and Anderson Silva.

everyone else has a long way to go.

Jones has who left? Dan and Alex? GSP has Hendricks and Diaz.
Silva has Weidman who is a deserving contender.

jones is almost there but GSP and Anderson are on their own level.

let him clean out the division first christ

ChaosOverkill - 

let him clean out the division first christ

Oddly enough, that applies to both GSP and Benson. GSP has Hendricks and Diaz as serious contenders before its cleaned out.