GSP vs Bisping at UFC 211

Not sure if this is really happening or not, but the pressure on WME-IMG has to be growing with Conor laying low while trying to get a boxing match with Floyd, Ronda all but done after two devastating losses, Brock having failed a drug test and announcing his retirement again.

Their "star power" is near its all-time low. That gives GSP negotiating leverage. Good timing for St. Pierre to have his demands met.

ausgepicht -
42091120969 - 
ausgepicht - At what point does Bisping plan on fighting a top ten fighter in his weight class and in their prime?

He's on "Defend my title against retirees, those past their prime, or not in the top ten" tour.

What a quality champion!

Bisping has fought everyone to get there already, Romero is a roid cheat, and Rockhold is awol. Jacare is a deserving contender and should get it next 100%, but imo he's the only one bisping needs to fight.

Did you just defend a champion who refuses to defend his title against top ten opponents?

Bisping fought every juicer in the division and had his face and eye mangled in the process.

If anyone gets to cherry pick opponents before retirement it is him.

Harrie Nak -
The Immortal One -

Gsp should know that the UFC wants him to lose. They don't want him walking out with the title and that's exactly what he did. Big risk for gsp to come back

GSP also knows there's a 1% he would actually lose from Bisping.

We've never seen GSP deal with a legit 185'er.

Bisping is a tough fight for anybody with his pace and well-roundedness.  He's used to fighting bigger guys.  

gsp would be the underdog

42091120969 -
ausgepicht -
42091120969 - 
ausgepicht - At what point does Bisping plan on fighting a top ten fighter in his weight class and in their prime?

He's on "Defend my title against retirees, those past their prime, or not in the top ten" tour.

What a quality champion!

Bisping has fought everyone to get there already, Romero is a roid cheat, and Rockhold is awol. Jacare is a deserving contender and should get it next 100%, but imo he's the only one bisping needs to fight.

Did you just defend a champion who refuses to defend his title against top ten opponents?

Lol way to botch your own worn out joke. And yes, I did. 185 is almost as thin as 205, let Bisping chase the $$$ and tell the roiders he's had to fight his whole career to fuck off.

It's well known the 11'er generation is the worst ever. I'm testament to this. He gave you the ultimate insult. 

Stu Cazzo - 
Harrie Nak -
The Immortal One -

Gsp should know that the UFC wants him to lose. They don't want him walking out with the title and that's exactly what he did. Big risk for gsp to come back

GSP also knows there's a 1% he would actually lose from Bisping.

We've never seen GSP deal with a legit 185'er.

Bisping is a tough fight for anybody with his pace and well-roundedness.  He's used to fighting bigger guys.  

Yes but his wrestling is still not on the level of GSP. So ring rust considered, it will be decided by wrestling yet again. If GSP takes him down at will, he will win, fairly easily too. If Bisping keeps it on the feet, then it will be quite interesting for sure!

He needs a warm up fight after the layoff, especially if he plans on moving up

This feels cheap from both sides. Whoever wins adds a paper belt IMO. Winning the belt in a fluke, then defending it against a 50 year old instead of the number one contender, then fighting a fighter from a lower weight class who hasn't fought in around 4 years again ducking the clear number one contender in Yoel. And for gsp if he wins which I think a close to prime gsp would win, I wouldn't consider it much. However if bisping were to beat Yoel and actually solidify his belt and gsp were to take the belt from him or Yoel id consider that huge. I'll probably get flamed for this but it's the truth how as I see it.

jasperb - He needs a warm up fight after the layoff, especially if he plans on moving up

he can just go back to 170lb and chalk it up to not being his weight division if he loses. He'll never get an easier opponent for the mw belt, not that bisbing isn't a challenge

Has GSP ever fought at 85? He should have a fight or 2 and win those before getting a title shot.

if he's coming back at 70, then by all means give him the title fight.

El Ninja -

Where you at question  mark, where you at motherfucker?

Agreed
Too many ignorantly titled threads lately.

Mods should edit or delete.

knot eye -
El Ninja -

Agreed
Too many ignorantly titled threads lately.

Mods should edit or delete.

OMG, get a grip

SealTeam69 - 

Has GSP ever fought at 85? He should have a fight or 2 and win those before getting a title shot.

if he's coming back at 70, then by all means give him the title fight.

this

Bisping needs to fight Romero this GSP talk is boring as fuck.

GSP should be fighting the winner of Woodley-Wonderboy. Maia should fight Lawler. Masvidal should fight Lorenz who they need to make a priority resign. 

if Bisping wants to fight GSP fine strip him of the title, and Jacare vs Romero = new champ.

El Ninja - 

Would be awesome - GSP will have some rust, and Bisping is quite a bit bigger AND ain't know joke either!!! 

absolutesperry - 

Would be awesome - GSP will have some rust, and Bisping is quite a bit bigger AND ain't know joke either!!! 

How is GSP getting a title shot after not fighting for over 3 years awesome?

He has never even fought @ 185 lbs.

GSP vs. Anderson Silva

Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping 3

Jacare vs. Romero 2