GSP vs Jose Aldo...

If you know jose was physically built for welterweight. Or same deal but with Hendo? I know he has accomplished more than GSP but I believe GSP would beat both of them.

Huh?

omlet de fromage - If you know jose was physically built for welterweight. Or same deal but with Hendo? I know he has accomplished more than GSP but I believe GSP would beat both of them.

WTF?
I don't understand anything you are saying. Phone Post

UGCTT_ WhoWishesTheyWereSmooth? - 
omlet de fromage - If you know jose was physically built for welterweight. Or same deal but with Hendo? I know he has accomplished more than GSP but I believe GSP would beat both of them.

You son of a bitch! I typed in my login info to put this picture up, and you beat me to it!

Gsp would have to cut off a arm to make 170 be is massive for his division, perhaps a catch weight haha. Phone Post

i no understand. but i think gsp beats aldo and hendo via wrestlefuck.

I think its pretty clear OP meant "I wild each it lol that meets their naked"

Yo, meet to nice you! Phone Post

Ignoring weight and focusing solely on skillset, I think Aldo would beat GSP. I also think Aldo would beat Hendo.

By that I mean if a fighter at 170lbs or 205lbs had Aldo's exact skillset, he would beat both of those men.

Personal opinion of course. Phone Post

Aldo's pretty big in this video and he and GSP are rolling at about 90%+.  Pretty interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw8jvCem0M4&feature=g-al

I think Aldo would beat gsp if he was a solid welterweight size. They would both beat Hendo imo Phone Post

omlet de fromage - If you know jose was physically built for welterweight. Or same deal but with Hendo? I know he has accomplished more than GSP but I believe GSP would beat both of them.

That seemed to be a bunch of random words, that happened to make sentences Phone Post

Thread is full of tards Phone Post

Aldo would smash on gsp, they would both beat Hendo Phone Post

ortman166 - Aldo would smash on gsp, they would both beat Hendo Phone Post

Lol Phone Post