GSP was RIPPED OFF!!!...

The damn fight was 50-40....the most lop-sided decision that I can remember....total dommination. peace

GSP never looked like he was going to finish the fight, why would he win 50-40? I was amazed at how you cant hit someone so many times and not knock him out, guy has pillow hands.

KingOfFighters - GSP never looked like he was going to finish the fight, why would he win 50-40? I was amazed at how you cant hit someone so many times and not knock him out, guy has pillow hands.

Yes Koschecks eye most definitely looks like it was hit with pillows. Genius

lol pillow hands

you ever think that kos got under his skin he didnt want to finish him...just beat the shit out of him for 5 rounds?

pillow hands will put you in the hospital apparently

A 15 year old girl could punch you in the same eye repeatedly 50 times and it would swell that's how the body works genius.

quacktastic - 
KingOfFighters - GSP never looked like he was going to finish the fight, why would he win 50-40? I was amazed at how you cant hit someone so many times and not knock him out, guy has pillow hands.

hmmm...I remember 'pillow hands' Ali getting in some 10-8 rounds....lol

SwockStainTaco -  you ever think that kos got under his skin he didnt want to finish him...just beat the shit out of him for 5 rounds?
Uhhhh no. That's not possible except in the minds of people who've never fought......

He wanted to finish him and wobbled him enough times to prove that.

ohferfuxsakes - 
KingOfFighters - A 15 year old girl could punch you in the same eye repeatedly 50 times and it would swell that's how the body works genius.

quacktastic - 

KOS won't be walking much for a couple of days and might have a broken orbital...

His ego healed the moment he accepted how good GSP really is.   

Something you'll never be able to understand because you hate the fighter. 

You're acting like a bitch.

lol

SwockStainTaco -  you ever think that kos got under his skin he didnt want to finish him...just beat the shit out of him for 5 rounds?[/quote YEP!!! thats what i thought

K-Dub-"T" - 
SwockStainTaco -  you ever think that kos got under his skin he didnt want to finish him...just beat the shit out of him for 5 rounds?
Uhhhh no. That's not possible except in the minds of people who've never fought......

He wanted to finish him and wobbled him enough times to prove that.

maybe but what if GSP was that sure in his abilities and an realized he could extract his revenge.Look i have never been in the ring,cage but I have been in a lot of fights And anger is a motivator.