Gsp weak at 170lbs....

If hes weakened off the cut to 170lbs but he is still a strong powerful beast(im no Gsp fan at all)

Imagine what he would be like if he done a Frankie Edgar and went to 185lb not cutting much and staying and feeling strong i think it would be a good fight vs The Spider!!

Still think Anderson would destroy him though! Phone Post

If hes weakened off the cut to 170lbs but he is still a strong powerful beast(im no Gsp fan at all)

Imagine what he would be like if he done a Frankie Edgar and went to 185lb not cutting much and staying and feeling strong i think it would be a good fight vs The Spider!!

Still think Anderson would destroy him though!

Tom2gunsWright - If hes weakened off the cut to 170lbs but he is still a strong powerful beast(im no Gsp fan at all)

. Phone Post

If hes weakened off the cut to 170lbs but he is still a strong powerful beast, thick, tight and solid(im no homo at all)

Imagine what it would be like if he dicked Frankie Edgar....hot. not cumming much and stroking long and strong i think it would be a good time!!

Still think Anderson would make him swallow though! Phone Post

Troll Phone Post

If hes weakened off the cut to 170lbs but he is still a strong powerful beast, thick, tight and solid(im no homo at all)

Imagine what it would be like if he dicked Frankie Edgar....hot. not cumming much and stroking long and strong i think it would be a good time!!

Still think Anderson would make him swallow though!

Blipty_Blurred - If hes weakened off the cut to 170lbs but he is still a strong powerful beast, thick, tight and solid(im no homo at all)

Still think Anderson would make him swallow though! Phone Post

Hahahaha classic Phone Post

Annoying Phone Post

GSP24 - 

Nobody stop's GSP's double.

#allpower Phone Post

Nobody stops GSP24 from eating quad-burgers

#ECWcock=embarrasment

Still think Anderson would destroy him though!

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Shut up Phone Post

. Phone Post