GSP will never be champ again after Jan 31st!

BJ and Thiago will be busy beating the crap out of each other while GSP plays Gatekeeper and stays in perpetual top fivety.

LOL @ this. They may have a chance of beating GSP but he has just as much a chance of beating them. I could see the title trading hands a lot between those three guys.

BEEP!

When GSP dominates Penn, BJ will never bother moving up to fight at 170 again.

rong, GSP will win..........in dominating fashion

rong?

GSP will not win, he knows it, we all know it.

You don't think that if GSP loses, there won't be a third fight?

I'm guessing that if BJ wins, his next fight will be GSP again.

cfunkdoobiest - rong?

i would also like this to be addressed.....

MauroRanallosMic - BJ and Thiago will be busy beating the crap out of each other while GSP plays Gatekeeper and stays in perpetual top fivety.

LMFAO. Thiago has missed weight more times than he's even fought for a title. Fitch beat the ever living shit out of him when they fought.

Penn may dominate LW, but he's not had as much success at WW.

i also know it.

rong

For some reason I see BJ winning this fight, and GSP coming back to take it from him. This would actually be good for GSP.

the number of threads I'm going to bump after this fight keeps going up and up.

The "w" is silent moran

shut up turd

moran?

moron!

inf0 - 
cfunkdoobiest - moran?

moron!

fail

no fail... rong!!!

BJ is going to make GSP look like an amateur.

caliphornia - BJ is going to make GSP look like an amateur.

Care to elaborate?

IIRC, you were loser enough to post a FRAT hypothetical fight description of how you thought the fight was going to go down, and even in your make believe scenario you had Penn winning a 5 round decision. Did you forget about that after getting laughed at by everyone who read that thread?