Gunnar Nelson vs Ryan LaFlare

Confirmed for Dublin in July.

Seriously? Laflare is good but gunnar... is a medieval viking Phone Post 3.0

Both undefeated right? Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic... Selfishly I want to watch him about 8 times a year.

Sick fight Phone Post 3.0

Wow. I've never heard of laflare but I see he's already got 4 wins in the UFC. Decent fight I guess?? I was expecting Gunnar
to get a bit bigger name unless its just me who's never heard of this guy? Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely love this fight.

Joe Silva's been on a bit of a roll, imo.

Zed Wayne Zed - Great fight.

LaFlare is my favourite in this fight.
Really? What's laflares backtounf Phone Post 3.0

What a great fight, two of the best prospects in the WW division not including Kelvin. Gotta go with Gunnar, dude's grappling is too much I think, even for LaFlare.

A bit weird matching two undefeated prospects up against each other so early though isnt it? It doesnt really make any sense in terms of rankings.

da Vinci 81 - Wow. I've never heard of laflare but I see he's already got 4 wins in the UFC. Decent fight I guess?? I was expecting Gunnar
to get a bit bigger name unless its just me who's never heard of this guy? Phone Post 3.0

its just you

laflare is a lot like gsp

interdasting matchup

Was hoping to see Gunnar against Saffiedine, but this is also a solid matchup.

sick fight but I got gunnar

Ryan Laflare is awesome, his techniques are so goddamn crisp. But I've been under the impression that he was a middleweight this whole time? I remember he beat John Howard and I think Court McGee off the top of my head Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - Ryan Laflare is awesome, his techniques are so goddamn crisp. But I've been under the impression that he was a middleweight this whole time? I remember he beat John Howard and I think Court McGee off the top of my head Phone Post 3.0
Apparently Court dropped to WW and Howard only took the one fight Vs Hall at 185 Phone Post 3.0

Splits time between ny and fla to my understanding. Long Island mma/ bellmore kickboxing in New York. Blackzilians in fla.

LaFlare takes this. Future welterweight champion. Pace. Toughness. Cardio. Solid striking. Solid ground game. Solid wrestling and jiu jitsu. Crazy scrambler. Knows how to win.

His 4 wins may be decisions but he's beating legit guys decisively. Beat ben alloway injured on barely two weeks training in Sweden ufc debut. Santiago ponzinibbio 19-2. A terminator type guy. He's tough as they come. Court mcgee was solid at 185 and revamped and improved at 170. Laflare beat him at his own game. John howard 30 fight vet. Lost and went back to work and improved tremendously. Came back looked awesome and he got beat decisively.

Laflare skills are legit. Time will tell. Whoever wins one or two fights away from title fight.