Gustafsson & Amirkhani w weapons in Chechnya (pic)

pistolpete86 - Someone getting a little touchy feely Phone Post 3.0
Dude posts a lot of stuff on here though to be fair Phone Post 3.0

Touch, for what it's worth, I knew what you meant when you said the link was you. I didn't assume everyone would, but goodness what a stink. Thanks for sharing a cool pic. Dude on the right is tripping me out. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
touch -

Nevermind all this shit I was drunk yesterday lol

Source?

; ) Phone Post 3.0

Vodka.

Axel Foley - Guy on the right looks Texan. Phone Post 3.0
Dude on the right is Swedish ufc fighter Nicklas Bäckström Phone Post 3.0

I don't give a shit where the pics come from. Thank you, Touch, for posting them. Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

Oh come on GTFO with this shit. Do you really think I'm running around after Fedor and/or UFC fighters in Russia with a camera? I'm just sick that anything I bring to the UG gets spread over Internet days later with zero credit to the guy who covers the shit in the first place. Bloody Elbow ran a story and you credited someone for this, Crooklyn? Really? How about that time when Bloody Elbow ran a story of Fedor commenting on Ronda fights a week after I made a thread about it on the UG, and your translation fucked up the point Fedor was trying to make? And it was spread all over the web this way? You guys do a fucking bad job, really.

This is accurate as fuck about the translation.

Funniest part is their translation didn't even make any sense.

As far as I am concerned, Touch is the link for the UG. Who else brings us top quality pics and the latest Fedor updates, and frequently. I may be a '15er myself, but I have put a lot of time on this forum (considering my join date lol) I don't have much time to search and translate the things he brings to us here first from what I've noticed. I am grateful to have a Fedor go to guy.

Touch is the man! Phone Post 3.0

garrote - I don't give a shit where the pics come from. Thank you, Touch, for posting them. Phone Post 3.0

this and vu for sharing them, havent seen it before--thanks

touch -

Sauce?

;) Phone Post 3.0

touch -
pattitude - 
touch - 

Oh come on GTFO with this shit. Do you really think I'm running around after Fedor and/or UFC fighters in Russia with a camera? I'm just sick that anything I bring to the UG gets spread over Internet days later with zero credit to the guy who covers the shit in the first place. Bloody Elbow ran a story and you credited someone for this, Crooklyn? Really? How about that time when Bloody Elbow ran a story of Fedor commenting on Ronda fights a week after I made a thread about it on the UG, and your translation fucked up the point Fedor was trying to make? And it was spread all over the web this way? You guys do a fucking bad job, really.

Dude, I love what you do for the UG.

But, YOU said "I'm the link".

And you were not.

I am NEVER the link. You can fucking check the URL's of the pics to see where there are posted at, for fuck's sake!

Lol, the fact you're having to explain this to them shows how low the average IQ is on the UG!!

The UG is WAAAAAY too serious at times... Phone Post 3.0

touch - 
Elias Cepeda - Touch, that's great! Where is the photo originally from? Have a link? Phone Post 3.0

The link is me.

In Soviet Russia, source links you

turdboy - I knew Gustafsson's would be longer but I didn't think it would be that thick. What caliber is that!?
7.62x54 Phone Post 3.0

touch is as accurate as fuck, posts copious photos that we'd never see collated if it wasn't for him, and rarely gets any credit.

Some of you guys here are seriously retarded.

atma -
touch -

Sauce?

;) Phone Post 3.0
The sauce is me. Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

Nevermind all this shit I was drunk yesterday lol

i'm just a humble lurker but this seems like the right place to tell you i really appreciate all the content you share and translate, that sort of thing is exactly why i like to visit this forum