Gustafsson wants his title shot back

News Url :: http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/alexander-gustafsson-wants-whats-his-a-title-shot/ Phone Post 3.0

Tough shit, don't lose to the champ.

No. Enough with the fuckin musical chairs Phone Post

Lusty Gusty had his shot..

Maybe a title eliminator with rumble or just sit yo ass out and rehab properly for title shit with the winner of that bout. Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow - Maybe a title eliminator with rumble or just sit yo ass out and rehab properly for title shit with the winner of that bout. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Gus will duck rumble so bad. He wants none of that. Phone Post 3.0

daxfactor -
KingMeNow - Maybe a title eliminator with rumble or just sit yo ass out and rehab properly for title shit with the winner of that bout. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Gus will duck rumble so bad. He wants none of that. Phone Post 3.0
I disagree. Gus will fight anyone. But he earned his rematch rightfully so imo, he should get the winner still. Phone Post 3.0

Remember when Gus dobbed himself into
The commission for a baby boo boo on his eyebrow Phone Post

182 should look like this:
Cormier vs Jones for LHW title
Hendricks vs Lawler for WW title
Gus vs Rumble (#1 cont match)
TBA vs TBA
TBA vs TBA

Even with two shitty fights, that card is amazing. Those three fights would be huge.

FadeToBlack - Tough shit, don't lose to the champ.

LMAO ^

Too much interest in Jones vs. DC for that now, Gus can get the winner unless Jones gets epically beat down.. then the UFC will give him an immediate rematch against DC.

He's not going to get it. It's tough luck because jones vs dc is now a bigger fight and UFC and both fighters want to make the PPV money.

Yeah this is just one of those unfortunate turn of events for Gus. He probably will need to take another fight before he gets the title shot again. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Rumble or Rashad on the same card that Jones and Cormier is on. Phone Post 3.0

RalphHarris -
Kelvin Gastelum fan - 
RalphHarris - 

Gus needs to go back to the line

he can't sit out 18 months or more since his last fight

<br />
<span class="User-197002" id="userPost50462239">I was going to ask what the fuck you are talking about, then I saw your SN, please drink Drano, thanks.</span></blockquote>

Really should change that sn, that prick deserves no publicity, his a stinking pedofile Phone Post 3.0