Gym for lease/rent or partnership

On Elvira

On Elvira

I heard Elvira has a good ground game.

especially on her back

ask kbeezy about her full mount position

Anconas, how's the partnership looking with your 3 options. It looks like you have some very qualified people interested in joining your team. Any thoughts on who you might use?

I feel Warren Donnely has a lot to offer the guys at the gym.He has been coaching high school wrestling for years now and has a systematic way of teaching which I like very much and the guys love him here so for now he will be coaching every Mon & Wed at 8pm.I help him in his standup and he works the boys on submission and ground and pound!!Come check him out.

Are you still looking for someone?

who are you westside strangler and where are you from?

Chris Brennan

California

chris , send me your e-mail

chris@chrisbrennan.com

Anconas, any news on the two other interested instructors.

Brennan in New Orleans would be cool!

I don't think Chris wants to come to New Orleans. The post is for one of his students.

Warren Donnely is only teaching the MMA/NHB team on on Mon & Wed at 8pm, we are still looking for a BJJ or submission instructor to teach the rest of the week.
I need to keep that retail space rented and making money, it really is a nice room to teach in!I have a chinese san shou instructor teaching there tuesday and friday.So we have Mon, Wed, & Thur completely open and I have the other room open daily form 5-7.I coach at From 3-5, and from 7-9 daily.So the boxing and kickboxing room is open from 5-7 daily.

What is the rent for that room?

it's open for mon, wed, and thursday and will rent for $600 a month plus a portion of the utility

ttt

ttt