Had my 2nd MMA fight last night... VID

It is safe to say I now own the strangest record in the game... Let me know what y'all think!!! I'm the pasty whiteletic guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTRmTBXsxY

Spoiler

0-0-2

So who where you and was that a draw? Phone Post

Iwreastledabearonce - So who where you and was that a draw? Phone Post

I was the white guy and yes it was a draw. My record is now 0-0-2... Phone Post

Nice Joker

TEXA$

good fight. i hate to be that "guy" ,but just a little advice.
you should have used your reach advantage in the standup game.
also on the ground instead of just trying to pass straight to side,you should have worked half guard then try to advance or strike.

No worries being that guy, criticism is welcome! I have a lot of work to do standup wise and using my reach more is part of it. I improved a bit from my last fight but obviously still have room to improve. I got a bit greedy trying to force myself to sidemount while he was trying to get to his feet. I've gotta take what's given and POUND POUND POUND.

Thanks for the replies.

Can a mod please move this to the UG? I meant to post it there but I guess I was OGing at the time...

Didn't watch the video. Just gonna assume you are Frankie Edgar. Phone Post

^haha, nice Phone Post

I fucking finish fights!

- OP

DavidLangsBlackBelt - Didn't watch the video. Just gonna assume you are Frankie Edgar. Phone Post

I am a bigger, slower, much less talented version haha Phone Post

Great job joker. I almost made this thread but figured I'd leave it to you. It wasn't perfect but you definitely earned my respect for coming back the way you did. Great meeting you and, like I said, you're welcome to come train with us in Austin anytime. Oh and not that its important but I had you winning two rounds to one regardless of any deductions. Phone Post

In for later. Phone Post

reversal06 - Great job joker. I almost made this thread but figured I'd leave it to you. It wasn't perfect but you definitely earned my respect for coming back the way you did. Great meeting you and, like I said, you're welcome to come train with us in Austin anytime. Oh and not that its important but I had you winning two rounds to one regardless of any deductions. Phone Post

Thanks Jack! I will definately come out to Austin to work with y'all. And i'll see about bringing the Legacy amateur 145 champ down as well! haha Phone Post

Check out this highlight video of my teammates for the card. We went 3-0-1 Saturday. So proud of those guys!!!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dn3WzXLrza6w%26feature%3Dplcp Phone Post