Hahahaha that was so fixed

He was being aggressive as hell but his punches were shit, even for Tito.

4 Likes

This thread didn’t age well after the replay

19 Likes

Fixed? Are you fucking retarded? He got absolutely caught on the chin while never seeing it coming…then ate a few follow up shots and was dead.

17 Likes

“that was fixed” is the knee-jerk low IQ response to literally every surprising or “easy looking” victory in a fight ever.

Don’t be that guy.

The punches clearly connected where they needed to. Tito was out.

25 Likes

That was clean. Not surprising if anyone has paid attention to Tito’s standup skills.

The Spider was destined to come out and style against a slow-awkward Ortiz

14 Likes

hard shot to the jaw from a fighter with tons of ko’s

6 Likes

That Was exactly what Silva does. Cope.

8 Likes

How the fuck was that staged lol? Those where punches Tito never saw coming.

9 Likes

his jaw got pretty jacked on that replay - looked like it shut him off

3 Likes

Thank you!

I just found a video of the ending.

I counted 4 that landed, though none of them seemed to be clean. The first one seemed to hit him right on that nerve in his neck. I’ve been hit there before and it’s like there was some kind of lag between what I was trying to do and what I was actually doing. The second one seemed to hit him right on the corner of the jaw.

Maybe fixed, maybe not.

4 Likes

I don’t think it was “fixed.” I think Tito just came in knowing he was outclassed, fought like an idiot, didn’t commit out of fear at first, and once he felt somewhat comfortable, he started winging best he could, and Silva just countered him super crisp.

7 Likes

yea it was right on the jaw.

I figured Tito was trying to punch slow try to just get moving, and not load up then later change rhythm speed.

4 Likes

Watch the replay, it’s legit. Tito was out cold. On the button.

4 Likes

yep

It did look like good hard shot to the jaw, I just don’t get why Tito fought like that. He had to know Silva has way faster/better hands than him. Tito went at him like he had no apprehension/concern at all, asking to get clocked.

Then coupled with Tito never really getting slept, and seeing how he flopped down, lol. Who knows, he’s old and cut a ton of weight. The shock-absorbtion of brain ain’t what it used to be.

1 Like

That was my guess, probably felt like with big gloves and always having an incredible chin he could take the punches from an older, smaller fighter. As you mentioned, with the cut and that overconfidence, it didn’t work well for him.

Why is the UG so retarded? Every fucking fight someone claims it’s fixed.

16 Likes

Tito looked as comfortable in the ring as a rookie bullfighter in Spain!!!

1 Like

Jesus Christ am I in Retardland or is everyone in on the joke.

Just saw the replay on YT. Silva cracked him with two huge clean shots (second one missed back of head).

That was as clean a knock out as you can get.

11 Likes

Is that one ocd poster going to spam the forum with fixed threads for weeks again? Jeez Louise.

I hope Silva takes one more with another real boxer. Starting to wish he’d done this years ago. I want to see him get another win over someone who belongs in there with him.

2 Likes