Hahahaha that was so fixed

Tito never had great hands, isn’t the smartest guy, and has a huge head. This isn’t rocket science genius.

4 Likes

Same way he was with Chuck in 1 and 2. Terrified to commit because Chuck had raw KO power.
That and knowing he was trying to go 16 minutes with Spider. You don’t just empty your gas tank 30 seconds into the first round trying to take the guys head off. Do that and you end up getting Connored like what FMJ did. Getting even lightly touched up with absolutely NO energy is a horrible feeling (talking from experience being on the receiving end of a Diazesque cardio asskicking in the cage). Can’t move your head, feet, keep your guard up.

Lol. What are your big intelligence credentials, internet guy? Being appalled and spazzing out because of people’s casual reactions to a “boxing” match on a forum?

Your previous post was basically “2+2=potato”.

I get it bro. You’re not intelligent in real life regarding anything useful, so you get a boner out of calling everyone stupid in an environment that is full of bullshit where nothing matters anyways.

Do you. Bask in your e-glory. You schooled us all HARD, Guru of Memeology.

As if Tito would throw a fight, especially being on the losing end, his ego’s too big for that.

His bills may be bigger than his ego these days.

So now every time we don’t like a result it’s fixed :joy:

2 Likes

Did anyone really care who won this fight? Tito shouldn’t even care. You’re not a boxer and you lost a boxing match. Now you have more money. Anderson seemed peeved a bit and he won. That was weird.

Those look just like the punches tito Ortiz threw his entire mma career. Why are people expecting more out of him all of a sudden?

3 Likes

For it not mattering you sure got so defensive about some little criticism. You have the emotional intelligence of a woman on the rag.

Carry on, can’t wait to see your next groundbreaking post fight analysis: “how did Holyfield lose? Belford is much younger, stronger, has less miles, has fought more recently, is on all the roids. How did it happen?”.

1 Like

Tito was throwing hard and Silva caught him behind the ear…

That was for chuck. Hah

1 Like

The first one behind the ear. (Ruiz vs Joshua style…

He was rocked and couldn’t recover. This isn’t a fix clearly

2 Likes

That fight was definitely weird, especially after Tito kept talking about his power. The only excuse I can think of is Tito was trying to find his range knowing that Anderson Silva usually gives away the first round doing the same. If it was fixed I hope Silva wasn’t in on it. He looked pissed to me afterwards, like he knew something was up.

Regardless, the KO was real and Tito deserved every bit of it.

The shoutout to wing chun afterwards was great.

evanderson vs titor belfortiz

These fights don’t matter, this shit is just a circus. Forum banter doesn’t matter, it’s usually in fun. Some silly numbnuts calling everyone else retards, when he himself is behaving like a loudmouthed moron? THAT MATTERS. I will check you on that every time. I don’t play in that area.

I would suggest just stating your opinion without insults, as an intelligent man would. Not immediately making emotion-spawned insults like a fat stupid woman watching football at Applebee’s would.

OP is a retard, Silva landed flush on the button.
https://streamja.com/zPWp9

2 Likes

1 Like