Halle Berry has made an MMA movie!

It could be good, she is a great actress, people making comments about her age or race? Come on now, she does not look her age, she looks younger than half the women in WMMA, has nobody seen anyone in the UFC with her complexion before?

That statement was extremely well thought out and articulated. Everything you said was spot on 100% except…

“It could be good”

This is gonna be fun for everyone involved, good for them. Im sure they’ll market the hell out of it, more girl power, lots of ass to see, maybe a boob or two… But do not fool yourself in anyway this is going to be good. Like a lot of the shit out there right now, this is something that people will watch due to a lack of options out there right now. This movie is going to be a flaming bag of dogshit left at your doorstep

1 Like

I’m going to laugh my ass off if this turns out to be the best MMA movie to grace the screen.

2 Likes

I will happily be wrong

1 Like

1 Like

As far as MMA movies go it can’t be any worse than here comes the boom

Here Comes the Boom was actually a huge hit I remember Rogan doing a podcast talkin about how the studio was taking really good care of Kevin James and how it was much better received than they had originally anticipated

I think for guys it is probably unlikely to work.

It will be from a woman’s point a view. A single mother struggling, or something like that. Her issues will be single mother issues, and triumphing over adversity.

So if it’s good we may admire it, we may respect it, but I have a feeling it will be hard to love.

1 Like

I think it works for guys because it’s Halle Berry.

I’d watch her open her mail for an hour and a half

Film is called ‘Bruised’. Lead character is called ‘Justice’.

“A disgraced MMA fighter finds redemption in the cage and the courage to face her demons when the son she had given up as an infant unexpectedly reenters her life.”

“Jackie Justice is a mixed martial arts fighter who leaves the sport in disgrace. Down on her luck and simmering with rage and regret years after the fight, she’s coaxed into a brutal underground fight by her manager and boyfriend Desi and grabs the attention of a fight league promoter who promises Jackie a life back in the Octagon. But the road to redemption becomes unexpectedly personal when Manny - the son she gave up as an infant - shows up at her doorstep. A triumphant story of a fighter who reclaims her power, in and out of the ring, when everyone has counted her out.”

David Bowie Mob GIF by Queen

It would funny!

Didn’t know she was directing as well.

_97538255_p05dbqtc

It does.

It’s called “Born a Champion”

Just god awful.

You take that back, SPF is an Angel on earth you son of a bitch…

He’s great. The Movie is dogshit

24 / 7 working out and dieting is her key to success for staying youthful in appearance unlike my drinking and fried food diet.

Would rather see her box

I’m boycotting this movie to show my support for Cat Zingano’s lawsuit…