Hallman Vs. Rivera is ON

I am taking Dennis....home town YELM! I have seen him do amazing things in some of his fights and in the gym....But after his fight with Hughes in the UFC, his other UFC appearances haven't been there for him. I really want to see him win and get back in the spotlight in the UFC. Good Luck Dennis.

ttt Chris to email me to confirm the $20 bet.

ttt

mark my words, the winner of this gets mike swick. If that guy beats swick hell be in line for a fight with franklin. my bets are on jorge in a rematch with franklin. Jorge ran out of gas early. I think he had some problems cutting weight that hurt him. He seems to have that problem under control. Jorge is one cool dude.

Swick has been impressive. I don't see a quick finish against either Rivera or Dennis if they fight. Swick may have to break out those jits skills.

Go Dennis, tough fight but Hallman will get the sub.

ttt JORGE!!!

ttt

GO SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!

people have also failed to mention riverias arm bar loss to franklin!!!im takin superman!

Superman all the way, although Rivera is great too. Either of these guys will be a tough challenge for Franklin. I have to go with Superman, though.

Chris is the bet still on?

He just won in England over a bjj guy I think (I'm positive he won a fight pretty sure it was a bjj guy).

TTT

Jorge is a great guy and skilled fighter.

I guess the bets off then?

ttt

ttt