Hanging at a bar with Miguel Cotto. AMA.

Ask Away. Phone Post 3.0

these shrooms are kicking in

Ask him about Miguel Torres Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - Ask him about Miguel Torres Phone Post 3.0

did you really wrestle a bear once

The Brool Story Company -

Am I kicking in.? Phone Post

Shroom Haze - 
The Brool Story Company -

Am I kicking in.? Phone Post

Met him in San Juan a few years back, very down to earth guy.  Nice enough to take some pics with my brother and I while his kids shopped around for video games at a Gamestop.

Dope!!! How about a fuck the ug pic for the ug with the shaka Phone Post 3.0

See if he can stop a double leg. Phone Post 3.0

ask him if hes still dating his obese best friend. Phone Post

What the hell is AMA?

And what the hell are you guys doing shrooming on the UG? You should be out in nature or something.

low dose shrooming brah. not worth going to nature. low dose shrooming is kinda like a bowl of good weed

Ep32nv - See if he can stop a double leg. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post

The Brool Story Company - 

low dose shrooming brah. not worth going to nature. low dose shrooming is kinda like a bowl of good weed

You shouldn't be taking those Post Enhancing Drugs without watching some MMA highlights then. Im sorry but I just hate to see good fungi go to waste.

http://youtu.be/6SGkAIHFngs

A Miguel Cotta highlight so the thread isn't fully hijacked.

What's this reggaeton shit sound like on mushies?

Ask him what he thinks about Mike Tyson. vs. Muhammad Ali.

Also, ask him if he would have sex with Buddy Lembeck from Charles in Charge.

How much cooler do you feel hanging with him? Phone Post

Ask him "Why so serious?"

He has to be one of the most serious personalities in sports. I've followed him for years and never seen him laugh.......very rarely smile. That is a lot of interviews, pre-fight mini series, highlights, whatever...........not a lot of emoton. The dude is steady Eddie.

With that said, he is one of the good guys in the sport of boxing. Loads of respect for him, so enjoy your time together, and hopefully you will come back with new stories.

I'm so high Phone Post 3.0

Pics! One time a friend called to tell me that he had bought Andy Warhol dinner the night before. I had to tell him that Andy Warhol died like twenty years before and I don't know who the fuck he bought dinner for.

Nobody gonna ask for a pic..... Phone Post