Happy B-Day Warfrog!

Happy birthday Ronnie- and thanks for all the help you have given me. When I see ya next I will give you your birthday right hook!

thanks lil buddie, maybe someday you can grow up just like me, heheheh.

Happy birthday Warfrog. So hows it feel to finally be able to collect on that social security? - VJ

vj- have you ever seen a grown man naked?

hey wait, a birthday right hook? i was hoping for a new bike or something. well its the thought that counts. are you training w/big dan tmrw?

Not yet. Im eagerly looking forward to that day when I can look at myself in the mirror and say that Ive finally become a man...

"thanks lil buddie, maybe someday you can grow up just like me"

Let's hope he grows up more than that.

"Im eagerly looking forward to that day when I can look at myself in the mirror and say that Ive finally become a man... "

With that babyface it could be a while

hahaha- see what I started??? I am training at the boxing club tomorrow. Call me if you wanna go.

Happy belated birthday wartoad!

Happy Birthday Warfrog!!! :)

I know I'm late but for some reason I couldn't get logged in. Happy birthday Ronnie!

lol, you some funny mf'ers on here,... cept for clayton and tyrone. wartoad? that hurt my feelings.

sorry bout the boxing john, i dont get online during the weekends too much as the home computer blows. the one at work is much faster, and of course i have more time to goof off at work than i do at home, lol. also, what are you thinking anyway goofball, i cant box till late july. unless you just wanted me to watch you beat people up?

Happy Birthday to a great man and a great friend!

"lol, you some funny mf'ers on here,... cept for clayton and tyrone. "

Sorry,I didn't know you were so touchy this weekend.Would it make you feel better if I sent you some naked pics?

Ooooohhhh- Ronnie would like that!!!!!!