Happy Birthday USMC !

nofatchicks

does she live in a hospital?

DevilDawg - nofatchicks

does she live in a hospital?

Im not too sure actually. I dumped her when I found out she was back on the block beeboppin around with Jody.

OOH FUCKING RAH.

*shaves his mug for a day.

All day long.

Last year another Marine and I got pretty trashed for the B-Day, went to a grappling competition the next morning and took 2 first places and a 3rd.

This year I think I will behave, although it is early and I do have tomorrow off for Veterans day.

Cpl Ryan C. Williams 96-00 1st Bn, 4th Mar/1st LAR Bn

2003 Marine Forces Europe

nofatchicks - Semper Fi

btw, my girl is still a vegetable

Does she still have her own t.v?...they call it an E.K.G

Semper Fi

USMC - 2001-2005 OOHRAH

Here is a photo from my trip to Parris Island last year. First time I had been back since I graduated on 10 Nov 1989. That's right, it was 19 years ago today that I became a Marine. Semper Fi.

Great job B Sharps ! Did you get any goose bumps going back ?

Semper Fi.

Respectfully:

Fred

0351; 1973 - 1977

remember the fallen because freedom isn't free.
Luigi Fioravanti 0351 99-03

[quote]mrzipplokk -  Great job B Sharps ! Did you get any goose bumps going back ?[/quote] ...A lot had changed, but so much had stayed the same. The smells are what triggered the most memories, but it was great going back. Here's a couple more photos.

The steam pipes are a smell I will always remember, whenever I smell steam it takes me back

Get in the pit!!!

lerdrit - 
nofatchicks - Semper Fi

btw, my girl is still a vegetable

Does she still have her own t.v?...they call it an E.K.G

Does she have no arms or legs, and all she is stumps and pegs?

although i'm a flyboy, hb to the marines. also happy veteran's day too all that have served and are currently serving.

damaebushi -  Semper Fi.

Respectfully:

Fred
0351; 1973 - 1977

Didn't know you were a Marine, Fred. Semper Fi

TTT for marines, my brother is one private Avery member of 1/9, or well he will be as soon as he's done at infantry school. Thank you for your sacrifice. Alot of those pictures are really good, I was only on Parris Island for two days and I remember the sewage pipes, and many sandpits. Back Yard Burger too

Semper Fi - Uoooooooooo Raaaaaah

Even thought I'm Army, I ran a Marine Birthday 5k yesteday to celebrate. Happy Birthday Marine Corps!!

Sweet !