Happy Holidays everyone...

Hey everyone I just wanted to say Happy Holidays from the Brennan family and hope that you all stay safe (not in Texas long enough to say Ya'll) and have a great New Year.  As always I am dieting right through Christmas and think that promoters are cruel that schedule fights in January with classes under Heavyweight but that's just me.  Anyway have a safe week and a Happy New Year to come.

Happy Holidays!

You have a beautiful family Mr. Brennan. Happy holidays to you and yours.

I'm looking forward to seeing you fight in 07.

Seamus

great picture..

Merry Christmas to you as well

Best wishes to you and your awesome family Chris. Also I wanted to thank you for your participation on here... recently I read through the entire "Gotta lose weight in 13 days!!!" thread, I'm sure I speak for many others in saying you're the man

merry christmas

merry christmas to you 2 Mr Brennan and best wishes, BTW i still have the autographed photo you sent me a few years back on my wall.. goodluck on ur future fights..

Thank you all for the support you have given me over the years as well.

Westside, Don't worry. You are top 5 in the world at weight cutting. Merry Christmas to you and the family. Sincerely, fredruM

Merry Christmas man!

Rolled1- I'm a current world champ in that bro

Merry X-mas

Merry Christmas. I hope 2007 is a great year for you and your family. It looks like you have a few future Champs in the phote above :)

Happy Holidays,

Gordon Hester

OH CB ,

No xmas goodies :( ,

Looks like you are blessed in other ways than food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best ,

HKP ( Media coordinator , Jokers Wild )

Happy Holidays chris and crew!

Happy Holidays Chris, to you and your family.

Merry Christmas to you & yours Chris! Congrats on a lovely family.

Happy holidays Mr Brennan. No dieting for me this year. :) Say hey to the family. Have fun in your next fight.

See ya.

Merry Xmas Chris, hope all is well.

Merry Christmas!