Hardest punch you've ever heard?

Jon Jones landed one on Bonnar that echo'd around the arena.  because it was undercard there was like 100 people watching.

I was at the K-1 WGP Finals in 2008 and the punch Errol Zimmerman dropped Badr Hari with sounded like a shotgun had gone off, I couldnt believe Badr got up from it. That was a pretty wild fight, check it out if you havent seen it before.

Pele's ko of Antonio Silva;

https://youtu.be/Wd8Cbco63XE?t=3m3s

was loud as f in person

That time my mom burnt dinner.

Arkoviski hit Sylvia with an overhand right in their second fight was the loudest punch I've ever heard. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor on Rogers. Watching it live on TV and it was so loud and clear. Phone Post 3.0

Bustamante vs Linland. I was talking to my brother when the punch landed. It sounded like a bat baseball bat hitting something. It our attention. Phone Post 3.0

EckY - I was at the K-1 WGP Finals in 2008 and the punch Errol Zimmerman dropped Badr Hari with sounded like a shotgun had gone off, I couldnt believe Badr got up from it. That was a pretty wild fight, check it out if you havent seen it before.

That event was awesome! What a card and a looong night of fights,you are lucky man to of been there live.god damn melvin was a bezerker as per usual,an that punch by errol was huge

Lewis vs Rahman 2 that 1-2 to put him away was definitive. Maybe not loudest evah but worthy of honorable mention. Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -

And when  Lennox nearly took Rahmans head of in the rematch that was a big thump. Haha Lennox getting all pumped

his name is HAS BEEN  Rahman!!        

This. Phone Post 3.0

There's a punch I believe in round 1 that JDS cracks Mark Hunt with. Sounded like a gun going off, drops Hunt but he took it like a champ and got right back up. Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - There's a punch I believe in round 1 that JDS cracks Mark Hunt with. Sounded like a gun going off, drops Hunt but he took it like a champ and got right back up. Phone Post 3.0
That was a loud ome Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -

And when  Lennox nearly took Rahmans head of in the rematch that was a big thump. Haha Lennox getting all pumped

his name is HAS BEEN  Rahman!!        

/thread.

Lewis sounded like he let off two shots from a Shotgun with that 1-2.

Dennis Hallman vs Paul Rodriguez

Dennis was unconscious for almost 15 minutes after the punch. Most brutal ko I've even seen

Michael Chandler vs Patricky Pitbull Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -

Sugar vs chuck, fucking BANG!

This Phone Post 3.0

Carwin VS Mir.

I was pretty close to the cage and you could just hear the impact from the uppercuts against the fence and it sounded like a hammer hitting a tire. Then when Mir went down not only could you hear the poor guy getting smashed you literally could feel the thump through the ground. My buddy and I looked at each other at the same time with "holy shit you felt it too?!" looks.
FUCK getting hit by that guy. After hearing those impacts and later hearing Schaub talk about it I actually 100% believe he isn't exaggerating about the insane power.

I was working at the mall and I overheard two guys talking crap to each other. One guy was much louder and screaming over and over. In the middle of his talking crap, I heard what sounded like a baseball bat htting a homern. I walked outside and saw a guy unconcious on the sidewalk. I asked people who saw what happened if the guy used a weapon bc that was what it sounded like. They said no, he just got cracked in the mouth mid-sentence.

Marquardt vs woodley, nastiest sounding punch I have ever heard in person. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck punching the skater dude that was a fan. Phone Post 3.0