Hardy should fight once more to earn title shot.

hardy vs. the winner of kos/johnson

Heartbroken Lee - 
Sweeper17 - Hardy hasn't earned it yet, they should give him alves, fitch or kos I think they would all wreck him.

Good idea! And then if one of those guys beats Hardy, GSP can fight.... err, Matt Serra in the rubber match?

GSP needs a fight. Hardy is the most worthy in the division right now out of those fighters who have not yet lost to GSP. Therefore, Hardy-GSP is the logical fight.

I strongly disagree, Just becasue you have won 4 straight int he UFC 3 out of 4 by decision doesn't mean your ready for GSP, Fitch went what 8-0 before he got a shot and look what happened to him. Hardy hasn't fought enough top competition to deserve this shot. I still think he needs another top fight to prove himself.

Hardy will get prison sexed by gsp

Sweeper17 - 
Heartbroken Lee - 
Sweeper17 - Hardy hasn't earned it yet, they should give him alves, fitch or kos I think they would all wreck him.

Good idea! And then if one of those guys beats Hardy, GSP can fight.... err, Matt Serra in the rubber match?

GSP needs a fight. Hardy is the most worthy in the division right now out of those fighters who have not yet lost to GSP. Therefore, Hardy-GSP is the logical fight.

I strongly disagree, Just becasue you have won 4 straight int he UFC 3 out of 4 by decision doesn't mean your ready for GSP, Fitch went what 8-0 before he got a shot and look what happened to him. Hardy hasn't fought enough top competition to deserve this shot. I still think he needs another top fight to prove himself.
Your comments, while true, are completely unrelated to what HBL and others have said. It's not about Hardy. It's about GSP. If Hardy's not ready, he better figure out a way to get ready fast cause he's the only logical opponent that hasn't already lost to GSP.

If Dan is as smart and as strong as I think he is, he'll benefit from the matchup, win or lose. Take that as a consolation.

This sucks ass...GSP could beat the next 3 guys in line (that he hasnt already beat) in one night!

They should do it on an idian reservation and let george get it over with!

GSP's gotta fight someone, and I think that hardy is next in line. Why not? Who is more deserving than him. He can fight those other dudes after the GSP fight, whether he wins or loses.

Robin.

Daly/Alves has to happen.