Harness & Chin Strap DVD

Video Highlight:

Please right click and save.

http://www.onedragon.com/videos/SoFlodsl.wmv

Ordering is available now!

DVDs will be shipped out at the beginning of January in the order they were purchased.

Visit www.onedragon.com to order.

SBGi Vice President, East Coast Regional Director, and 2003 North American Grappling Association's Instructor of the Year, Luis Gutierrez brings you the first in a series of sets on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu dedicated to innovation and the technical pursuit and practice of the art.

DVD 1 - Covers the Harness and all it entails. More than a position of control, the Harness is a dynamic go to point of transition that has become part and parcel of the SBGi approach to attacking the back and an entire style of game for many who in jest now call themselves "harnies". From grips to cinching to attaining the Harness while in transition between common positions and finishing with a myriad of submissions, both common and unorthodox, this DVD will certainly grant you a solid Harness game.

DVD 2 - Covers the Chin Strap and its dynamic cycle of escapes, sweeps and turn over possibilities as well as a few surprise finishes as well. This great lever and back up handle was initially developed from concepts using the kimono but has now come into its own as a high percentage mechanism to off set your opponent's weight and pressure and grant you amazing sweeps and turn overs. Also included in this DVD is a bonus section covering the extremely innovative guard versus guard game of passes created by Luis and now commonly pulled by his kid and adult teams in competition. The V and X passes will certainly surprise your opponents for quite some time!

Luis also demonstrates and explains his own training and coaching approach that is built around none attribute based techniques and a fluid dynamic play of movement. Tempo grappling and flow rolling is addressed and its emphasis on coaches monitoring and setting the pace of training through pressure and position is highlighted in both clips and interview format.

This set will surely revolutionize your current game by highlighting both a top game that is built on getting to the back and a bottom game built on directly sweeping your opponent off their intent and attempts to pass your guard. Add to these unique approaches transition oriented submissions like the "drop guillotine" and "one arm chokes" and you may actually witness something new under the sun.

-Luis

www.straightblastgym.com

www.onedragon.com

Enjoy!

DVD set sounds great!

Web-site lookin' very nice too.

Did you guys shoot that footage in zero-gravity? Or do you always roll this cool?

:)

Looks great!

Very cool!

What happened to "takin' care of Fletch?"

Now everybody's gonna have the harness and I'll be out in the cold again.

ttt for "F Fletch, these DVDs are gonna rock!"

Great job Luis

Sweet!

Yes!!!

TTT!

TTT

TTT

Peer pressure is a terrible thing, I finally broke down and ordered them today.

I am pretty sure they are going to be worth the impending wrath from "the boss" aka my wife.

Luis, your jitz is a thing of beauty.

TTT For Luis

Hi Luis,

just wondering if you have recorded the Clinch with Cloth series. And will striking be included in the material?

btw that clip was very impressive

thanks very much

Then clinch with cloth series will be part of the ISR-PM package and should be out by February.

Most of the material has been shot already but needs further editing alongside the other ISR-PM footage.

Matt's third FJKD series will also have a section on it that we shot at the last Camp.

-Luis

PS

Its also what I will probably teach at this coming camp.