Harrison says she could beat Pena with one arm cut off in hypothetical 135-pound clash

1 Like

Pena gets ragdolled then subbed no doubt

1 Like

AN didn’t mind losing. She was scorching her in the first only to seem to give up…she did have covid. I wonder if that sapped her gas? I know it’s never been great but dsmn she almost had her out twice in the first and nearly had her leg done with and just stopped using that inside leg kick, idk like I said if I didn’t know better I’d say the fix was in. She looked to just allow her to last til the second and let her hit her n tapped to something no one on earth has ever tapped to…makes you wanna say hmm especially after that crazy odd grin the whole time she was giving her corner. Idk man it looked bad real bad to me. I do think she just quit for whatever rreason but if she had anyone put money on JP then she had plenty of reasons to smile like she was after the fight.

I mean we call phantom punches, what about phantom chokes someone does nothing to get out of and could literally just pivot to one side and shake her off…immediate rematch in the clause too. Smh st that shit

lol hot off her big time win over Cindy Dandois, Harrison is piping up and “warning” the chick who just tapped out the GOAT, and she could beat her with one arm.

Kids these days.

1 Like

Yeah, while I think Harrison might beat Pena it is a little silly for someone who has fought opponents whose overall records shake out at like a 60% win rate and not a single big name in the group to come in too cocky.

This…plus there’s not a snowballs chance in hell that cornfed bitch is making 135…lol

I haven’t really seen anything that’s been THAT impressive from Harrison, other than her obvious size and physical dominance over inferior competition. It’s not like she’s really had to employ amazing footwork or cage strategy.

Not hating, it just is what it is. She’d be stupid to NOT utilize her natural strengths, and after years of mileage from Judo, the time for her to make the jump is now.

2 Likes

Maybe she’s trying to say she would have to cut off an arm to make 135 for a fight with Pena.

Peña just said on Jim Rome to cut the weight if she wants the fight

But yeah I get what your saying…posted before I read the article