Has anyone been to a Bellator event?

We've found the two people who went to their events in Yuma. In fairness, as mentioned, they were outside and sweltering.

I don't know why they're making a return trip to Ohio and the Chicago area too. The previous turnouts were very disappointing. BFC 66 was one of the best cards in history, w/ Alvarez/Aoki and a roided up main card, yet the building didn't even look half full. The return card to Ohio is looking pretty strong, w/ the welter semis, B-Rog (don't know his opponent, c'mon Brett Cooper!), Trey Houston-Billy Horne, Zoila Gurgel, Butcher-Asher, Van Buren, etc. They shouldn't come back for a long time if the fans don't show up.

Thanks to everyone who has been to a Bellator show and had kind words. We aim to please. We have another live show, Bellator 74 -- Our Season Seven opener on Sept. 28 at Caesar's Atlantic City. We just sold out of the $45 tickets (but you can still buy them from fighters) and the remaining tickets are moving fast. If you had thoughts of going to show, I'd recommend buying ASAP (you can order online via TicketMaster.com).

Main event will be Lyman Good from TSK vs. Jim Wallhead. The rest of the 170 lbs. quarterfinals will comprise the main card. The undercard is loaded with the UG's own Jay Haas vs. Brylan Van Artsdalen from Daddis Fight Camps; Munah Holland from TSK vs. Michelle Ould; Will Martinez of Martinez BJJ/Balance Studios vs. Casey Johnson; Alexandre Bezerra of Daddis Fight Camps vs. Jeff Smith; Phillipe Nover vs. Derrick Kennington from Pellegrino MMA; and Claudio Ledesma of NJ MMA vs. Kenny Foster.

Would love to see you all there. It's going to be a good time.

any chance Bellator will be returning to Mohegan Sun this fall?

caposa -  any chance Bellator will be returning to Mohegan Sun this fall?

I don't think they are heading there for this season. Phone Post