Has anyone coine d the phrase "NateGate" yet?

...because that's totally what this scandal in progress should be called! I'm so excited!

Congrats!

hahhaha brilliant NateGate is underway

I demand more speculation as to what exactly happened. It almost sounds like something with the magnitude of AIDS or some nonsense like that. Not that I'm saying Nate has AIDS.

I'm going to take this opportunity to coin "Nate and Pray." I'm not sure it will ever have any use, but I'd like to keep the trademark in my portfolio.

Squared Circle - I'm going to take this opportunity to coin "Nate and Pray." I'm not sure it will ever have any use, but I'd like to keep the trademark in my portfolio.

duly noted

11ers gonna 11

:D

pwned

It fucking rhymes!!! I'm slapping the heels of my palms together now! 

I'm coining the term "Missing Nate" for anytime someone shows up ten pounds over.

Thread keeps getting better and better.

Your the first ttt for nategate Phone Post

If it was a weight cut issue I bet he's pounding bottles of Nater-ade to rehydrate right now.

Sex Chicken -  I'm coining the term "Missing Nate" for anytime someone shows up ten pounds over.

I'll take 'he couldn't make nate'

I don't know, it seems like that WOULD be making Nate. Missing weight = making Nate, making weight = missing Nate.

Even though I don't really think it was a weight issue at all.

"neg-nated" has anyone gone from main event to unemployed in less time?

diuretics are a hell of a drug.

YouGeee - he missed weight and it pissed dana off .
there is nothing to talk about

So what you're saying is everyone that misses weight should be cut?

Frobenius - 
Sex Chicken -  I'm coining the term "Missing Nate" for anytime someone shows up ten pounds over.

I'll take 'he couldn't make nate'

Infringment IMO. My lawyer will be calling your lawyer. 

[translation]

A right buggering. My barrister will be ringing your barrister.  

Very few of these coined terms have failed to deliver, solid work guys.

"Missing Nate" and "Naterade" are my favorite, but all are well done.

As for the Nate issue, I have a feeling it a PED issue relating to his weight cut, but who really knows. Interested to hear more on the story.